Chapter 86

Third Person's POV

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

The Graduates in their blue Toga let out loud cheers as the Graduation Ceremony finally ended.

Everyone immediately proceeded to their families who attended the Graduation Day,

Having some congratulatory and sweet messages from their loved ones,

Some were taking pictures,

Some were crying in joy as they finally succeeded on their Journey in High School,

Some were crying in sadness that this journey of their High School Life will finally put an end,

The memories together,

The bonds that created,

The friendship that was built, will be fully missed,

But all of them knows, that is not yet the end of everything,

That in the future, A Reunion Awaits and Sees the best version of their selves.

Dahyun has a great time talking to her Father and Brothers, and they couldn't help but notice the stares.

Of course, Their Family is well-known in Korea, plus that their family is full of good-looking people, and her brother Taehyung. the baseball star, who unintentionally getting lots of attention right now.

"You should go to your friend, Dahyun. I could see them looking here" Mr. Kim spoke as he was looking at something behind Dahyun.

Dahyun's smile widened, she was just waiting for her Father to end their talk. Taehyung snorted as if he knows it already.

"We'll see you in the house, Tofu" Seokjin spoke and didn't miss the chance to ruffle Dahyun's hair which he received a glare from the younger sister. "Too bad we can't invite them" Seokjin also looked behind, where Dahyun's friends were.

"Of course, Idiot. They're also having their own celebration" Taehyung rolled his eyes sassily at his older brother. Seokjin attempted to smack his head but their Father cleared his throat to stop them from embarrassing their Family.

"Take your precious time, my dear daughter" Mr. Kim patted Dahyun's shoulder. They both know what he's talking about,

Of course, they already knew about Sana's flight to Japan in two days.

"Thank you, Dad" Dahyun tried to hide her big smile and her eyes were glistening as she attempted not to cry.S he's just too grateful to have them as her Family.

"Come on, they're probably waiting for you to approach them" Seokjin pushed Dahyun playfully.

Dahyun chuckled and glared at him. "This is why you're not married----"

"Shut up before I kick your as---"

"Language, Kim Seokjin" Mr. Kim firmly said, Seokjin immediately shut his mouth up while glaring at Dahyun,

Taehyung was trying to hold his laugh and gestured Dahyun to go before Seokjin strangles her to death.

She bid goodbye to her family before heading to her friends who immediately noticed her presence, They're in the corner of the Graduation Hall, except Sana...