Chapter 80

Author: I'm betting you would not forget this Chapter. Wanna know why? Read this chapter until the end *evil laugh* 

I'd be like "Surprise MotherFather!"

-----------------------

Two weeks later..

Nayeon's POV

"Nayeon" Jeongyeon firmly said. "Seriously? Who cares about your eyebrows? They're already waiting" Jeongyeon grumbled in annoyance inside the Restroom of JYPU.

Her back leaning on the wall as she watched me fixing my eyebrows in the mirror.

"One more minute, babe. They won't run, they're just the Cafeteria" I reasoned, still fixing it.

Yes, it's been two weeks since the Saida Couple went back here in JYPU.

Gossips and News spreading everywhere, but the good ones. Thank God.

I noticed that she went silent so I stopped and turned to her, but then I caught her staring at me with a smile on her face

I fully faced her with a smirk while she cleared her throat like a deer caught in the headlights

"Loving the view, Yoo?" I teasingly said, smirk widened.

She scoffed but failed to widen her smile. "It's unpleasant" She mockingly said

I put my things back inside my bag and faced her with crossed arms.

"Why are you always like that?" I couldn't help but whine and pout. "You always act so mean to me. Am I ugly?" It shouldn't be a big deal to me, I've been always confident with my appearance, but it is Jeongyeon we're talking about, so I'm making this a hella big deal.

She only chuckled. "Who said so? I was just trying to tease you, Nayeon" She approached me and held my arms, but I'm still frowning, not satisfied with her answer.

Jeongyeon sighed. "You're beautiful, even without makeup, so it confuses me why you still need to waste your time for that. You're so beautiful just the way you are" It was pure sincerity, and heck, I've never heard her this serious,

Failing to hide it, I flashed a big smile, showing my bunny teeth.

She chuckled and I could see a tint of red on her cheeks. "See? That's why I don't wanna always compliment you" She pouted. "You'd annoy me with that" But her smile failed her.

I couldn't control it, so I cupped Jeongyeon's face and peck on her lips and then let go with a victory grin. "I should've recorded it" I teasingly said

She groaned. "Im Nayeon" She playfully rolled her eyes but she placed her arms around my waist.

"Correction. Future Yoo Nayeon" I winked and I could see her chuckling and looking away, trying to hide her blushing face. Cute.

"Come on. They're waiting" She gave a little squeeze on my waist before holding my hand and pulling me outside the restroom.

"Why are you avoiding my eyes. Are you that shy--"

"Shut up, Nayeon" She grumbled, and I could only laugh at her.

------------

"Where the heck is Momo again? She's been missing every lunch" I frowned as we sat on our usual spot with the squad.

"She said she's having a lunch with someone. You know" Sana bobbing her eyebrows like there's something going on. I gasped.