Chapter 77

Third Person's POV

[Flashback]

Minatozaki Reo and Kim Daewon met in a Business Event with their families.

Their parents were business partners,

and it created a friendship between the two,

Despite the complicated communication as they're from different countries, they did their best to bond and rely on each other.

Brothers by heart. That's what they call their friends.
The Friendship became stronger than before when Reo decided to enroll in South Korea with Daewon for College,

And because of Reo,

Daewon met Haneul.

Haneul was Reo's classmate then became friends and so he decided to introduce her to his best friend.

A Romantic relationship was built, and she's the new addition to their circle.

Years passed by and they became successful.

The bond's still there despite already having their own families and children.

Until...

"Haneul" Daewon uttered in surprise as she pushed his secretary away from him inside his office.

Haneul gasped in shock.

What is this? Why is her husband's secretary kissing him?
She covered her mouth in shock. Looking at her husband in disbelief.

"Haneul, this is not what you think. Please let me explain" Daewon pleaded

He tried to take steps closer to her, trying to explain his side but she backed away.

Running away from Daewon's office as she cried, ignoring her husband shouting her name.

"Daewon, don't leave me!" His secretary gripped his wrist tightly, suddenly having tears in her eyes. He shoved her hands away.

"Don't touch me! Why did you do that!?" He shouted at his secretary, but he didn't wait for an explanation as he took his phone in his office and run outside his office to follow his wife.

He called her a lot of times. Ignoring the look of his employees as he ran outside their Company. Finally, his call was answered.

"Haneul love, let's talk. Please don't run away like this. It's all misunderstand----"

"There's no need for you to explain! I can't believe you could do this to me! To our children!" She cried over the phone, and it hurts him as he heard her sobs. "How could you, Daewon.." She weakly said.

He could hear that she's driving. He inhaled deeply as he tried to calm down.

"Love, it was all misunderstanding. I'll come to you. Please let me explain--"

"I don't wanna hear your lies. Please, Daewon" She pleaded with a shaky voice. "I'm taking our Kids with me. We're leaving" And Daewon froze. He couldn't believe it himself that he's hearing this.

"No.. No please, Haneul. I swear you were mistaken. Please Calm down and let us talk----" But then she heard him screaming. "Haneul? Haneul?!" And then a sound of crashing and the phone was out of reach.