Chapter 70

Momo's POV

"I'm so bored. Do you want to go to Nayeon's? We could annoy her there than making everything lifeless here,

No answer.

So I paused from munching my junk food and looked at the girl who has been staring at the turned-off TV, almost an hour now.

Sana has been too busy with her thoughts to actually pay attention to me. She looks lost.

I sighed and stood up from my seat, carrying my junk food, and approached her. I almost chuckle as she didn't notice me approaching at all so I threw one of the chips.

That startled her and immediately looked at me with a shocked face.

"You were ignoring me since I began talking? I said, do you wanna go to Nayeon's house? " I asked.

"Oh," She sighed heavily. "I don't know.." And then she slumped her back on the couch, letting herself swallowed by the cushions.

"Still worried about Mina? She told us she'll be fine" I reminded her, but then she faced me with her unusual sad face.

"It's...It's not just about Mina.." Then she chuckled, trying to hide her sad state. "Dahyun's not replying or anything, or at least inform me where she's at" She looked at her phone above the table.

I placed my junk food above the table near her phone and placed my arm on her shoulders. "Come on. She's just probably a little busy. You said she might be in an important meeting with her family" I patted her shoulders.

 She shrinks in my arms.

"I know. I shouldn't act like this but it's just weird" She groaned. "I feel down and bothered. Momoring." She whined at me, clearly ruffled at her behavior.

I pursed my lips, thinking. "You know what...let's go somewhere to clear up your mind. Just text Dahyun where we'll head, for her to be informed. How about that?" I bobbed my eyebrows at her.

She frowned suspiciously at me. "And where are we going? I don' wanna go to Nayeon's, I don't wanna see her annoying fa--" I shook my head immediately.

"Nah. Don't wanna see her face too, she's probably with her same annoying girlfriend. Let's go to a CLUB!" I cheered but she only looked at me with a poker face.

"I don't think that's a good idea. I'm not in the mood" She pouted.

I stood up and held her wrists, pulling her up. "Of course, you're not. That's why we're going there, and it's not like we're going to get drunk, let's just dance and have fun. Oh God, it's been awhile since we went to a club" I started rambling, and giving her a puppy eyes look.

It took minutes for her to decide. She sighed and glared at me. "Fine" She let me pull her up. "But we won't take long there" She warned, and I only gave her a big grin of victory.

This is the only thing I could do to cheer her up.

-------------

Jeongyeon's POV

"Not yet, Sir. I've been there but she wasn't there. I already asked the people there. Okay, Sir" I sighed heavily after Mr. Seokjin ended the call and I looked around the empty street.

I feel like crying. We haven't yet seen her, and it's driving me crazy.

We decided to tell it to Jihyo, Tzuyu, and Chaeyoung and now they're helping to find her.

I'm so scared that I may not see it here like before. What if she did something again?

I combed my hair harshly in frustration. We tried to track Dahyun using her phone but hell, it's off and we think that she remove that fucking GPS.

Then a warm hand held mine, as I turned to see who it was, I immediately felt relieved to see her. I don't know how but just by looking at her, being with her lessens the problems I have.

I can't even believe that I have her, she's too precious to deserve someone like me. Despite our bickering and how I sometimes don't know how to reciprocate the affection and love she gives, she's still there for me.

"Don't worry. We'll find her" Nayeon flashed a small smile at me.

I held her other free hand and lightly squeezed it. "I..." I started, but my voice was quite trembling. "I feel useless, Nayeon."

"Hey, you better not say that" She firmly said. "I don't like that tone" She glared at me. "Look, we'll find her, okay? Just believe in her that she won't do such thing again"

"Okay," I said lowly. "Thank you for being here, Nay" She flashed a smile, showing her bunny teeth

"Always, Jeong"

-------

Third Person's POV

"Just as I expected" Dahyun spoke lowly at the person in front of her.

The person remained silent as she stared at Dahyun, waiting for her to continue.

"It's been two years since I went here. The place we once made as our favorite place...." A faint smile flashed on Dahyun. "Jieun..." There was this tone of Dahyun again. The pain she tried to hide but fails every time she's faced with the girl she once loved.

"I always come here every chance I have. The place where our good memories are buried" Jieun answered softly. A hint of sadness and guilt in her voice.

"But you were the one who tried and bury everything" Dahyun's voice almost cracked. She wants to shout at Jieun, push her away and tell her to leave, but she just can't,

Because once upon a time,

She was the girl who once taught Dahyun what love is, how to live life, and made her feel special.

"You can tell me to leave, I deserve it at all. Maybe you're feeling angry because I did promise to never let you see my existence again but I'm here..." Jieun sincerely said, eyes were teary.

Oh, How she missed seeing Dahyun,

How she missed talking to her.

She fully regrets the two years she wasted for something she was selfish about, for letting the fear she was feeling two years ago.

How she regretted leaving Dahyun like that, and how she just let her go like that.

But Jieun knows she doesn't deserve Dahyun at all, After all, She was the one who turned Dahyun into a mess.

Dahyun took a deep breath, looked straight into Jieun's eyes, tears were attempting to spill out, but she did try to hold it back. 

"This time, I will let you, but I have a lot of questions, Jieun" She paused for a moment, trying to hold back everything. "On why....why did you do that?

"I'll....I'm ready to tell you the truth" Jieun bit her lower lip. She's about to tell Dahyun everything, and tell her that everything Dahyun witnessed and heard two years ago.....was all a lie,

Because to Jieun,

Dahyun was her everything and will always be.

That Jieun never intended to hurt Dahyun for her sake and selfishness,

Because Jieun knows,

Dahyun never deserves the pain she received.

It's just Jieun is as messy as Dahyun's...

Dahyun wasn't the only one suffering for those years,

Jieun was too.