Chapter 83

Dahyun's POV

Sana and I were sitting on our usual spot inside the Cafeteria.

We were surprised that we're the first to come here. Maybe we were too early than the others,

But we didn't bring any food yet, we'll wait for the others to arrive so we could eat lunch together.

The squad got used to it like it became one of our bonds together since we both all knew that Graduation's near, and that means we won't be able to have this kind of moment again, so we're trying to bond as much as we can before some of us separate ways after Graduation.

We didn't talk about that things yet,

Things like, will some of us stay here in JYPU for College? 

What courses? and things related to that,

and we might not show it, but we were afraid to lose contact and will probably miss these moments.

Sana and I's both facing our phones until I heard her heavy sigh, so I looked up at her out of curiosity. She's sitting across me.

"Is everything fine?" I asked in concern. She automatically looked up to me, a little bit startled.

"Uh..." She looks hesitant for a second. "Father texted me" She looked at her phone screen again, reading the message.

"And..?" My eyebrows were raised slightly in anticipation.

"He postponed our dinner together with them" She looks at me apologetically, but there's something more in her eyes that I couldn't quite figure out. "Saying that he's sorry, he has an emergency meeting".

I nodded in understanding. "When then?".

"On Monday" She shortly replied, still looking hesitant.

I pursed my lips and nodded again. "And we're having a party on Saturday. I think the schedule's fine, right? It's not like we're in a hurry or something" I chuckled at that.

We have the time of our lives, so why is Sana so bothered about the delayed dinner invitation of her Father?

"Hey?" I waved my hand in front of her when I noticed that she spaced out. "What are you thinking? Is something wrong? If it's about dinner with your parents, It's no big deal, Sana-chan. I totally understood" I placed my free hand on top of her hand that was placed above the table and I lightly squeezed it. "You're acting weird, and it's worrying me. Are you sure you're---" but she cut me off as she flashed a smile.

"Of course. It was...I just...I'm too excited for the party" Sana lightly shook her head and sighed. "I'm always weird. Get used to it" She added with a grin and it made me laugh.

I was about to speak again when someone interrupted,

"Having a meeting without us?" Jeongyeon-unnie playfully said, carrying two bags on both of her shoulders, and an Old Bunny holding her hand.

"They're probably planning to ditch us on our upcoming party and date instead" Nayeon-unnie suspiciously said.

Sana snorted at that. "Oh please, you're just worried that your plans won't go as it planned" She talked back

Jeongyeon-unnie and I looked at the both of them in 

confusion and amusement. "Plan? What plan?" I joined in.