Chapter 85

Dahyun groaned when she felt the sunlight's hitting her face by the window. She grumbled a few words, complaining that the light bothers her sleep, but then her grumbling stopped when she heard soft giggles beside her.

Despite the sleepiness she felt, she forced her eyes open just to see the owner of the voice, squinting and trying to adjust her vision.

She was welcomed with a soft pair of light brown eyes already darted onto her, a smile plastered on Sana's face when their eyes met, and Dahyun automatically smiled back at the sight.

"Good morning, Dahyunie" Sana softly said, elbow propped and her head leaning on her hand as she faced Dahyun.

Dahyun could only sigh at the view in front of her.

Sana looks so seductive with that beautiful smile of hers, with that messy hair, her black tank top, and how exposed her---- Dahyun squinted her eyes when she noticed a mark near Sana's chest.

"What..." but she was lost of words when Sana pointed the mark and giggled again, a smirk on her lips.

"Oh, this?" Sana's smirk widened, tapping the red mark near her chest. "Was tattooed by an artist's plump lips" and winked at me teasingly.

Dahyun felt her cheeks burned by her Japanese girlfriend's answer. But she couldn't quite remember everything so she looked at her girlfriend curiously who moved closer to her with a playful look.

"Did we...you know?" Dahyun doesn't know why she's suddenly feeling embarrassed, or maybe because Sana's looking at her teasingly,

but Sana's smirk slowly dropped as she remembered what happened last night.

"Was about to" Sana pouted, got Dahyun confused. "You were so unfair. You started kissing me, even mark me here but then you suddenly fell asleep because you were too drunk" that left Dahyun chuckling because Sana's being sulky now. "It got me so frustrated. You were so unfair".

"I'm sorry" Dahyun couldn't help the grin on her face. Sana's just too adorable. "I can't quite remember it, but uh...who drove us home?" Dahyun tried to change the topic, hoping Sana would stop cutely pouting at her.

"It was Ji and Tzuyu" She grumbled and frown at Dahyun, noticing what Dahyun's attempting to do. "Wait, are you trying to change the topic, Kim Dahyun?" She faked a glare at the Korean.

Dahyun immediately wrapped her arms around Sana's waist as she smiled apologetically. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sleep our kiss" Sana didn't answer, instead, she pushed herself up,

Dahyun thought that Sana was still sulking and is trying to leave the room, not until the Japanese towered over her, sitting on Dahyuns lap and trapping her with both of her hands propped on both sides of Dahyun's head.

Dahyun stayed lying under Sana, face was surprised, and Sana's grinning from ear to ear.

The Korean couldn't help but let her eyes wander at the sight in front of her.

Sana's hair was like waterfalls falling on the sides of her, those dreamy eyes that keeps drowning Dahyun into some vivid dreams, her pink luscious lips that's smirking only for her, and that perfect body that everyone envies.

Sana's smirk widened as she noticed how Dahyun's shamelessly checking her out. "You need to make it up to me, Dahyunie" She softly whispered and leaned closer on Dahyun, now their faces are only an inch apart.