Chapter 82

Chaeyoung's POV

We just got out of my house. We're heading to Mina's House,

More like her Parent's house since we are invited to have dinner with them.

Mina and I both know that it's not just a dinner thing, we know that we're going to talk about things like our relationship, that arrange marriage, and their family.

It scares me, really. I'm afraid that they're going to take Mina away from me again but I know I don't really have a choice in case they would really do that. After all, I have no right to have Mina. I would gladly accept that for a valid reason, a reason that would be better for Mina, but I would never let them force Mina to marry someone she doesn't love.

We're taking a cab. My family doesn't own any car and I'm still not allowed to get a car.

"I really love your Mother, Chaeyoung" Mina suddenly spoke, interrupting my immersed thoughts.

I smiled at her words as I squeezed our intertwined hands lightly. "And she loves you too" I sincerely said.

Mom's loving Mina. She keeps telling me how Mina's so kind and sweet plus the beauty and intelligence she has. Mother would always tell me to never let Mina down and to never give up. She's so fond of Mina and I'm not surprised at all. Who the hell in this world would never love someone like Mina? No one.

Mina flashed a small smile, it looks sad. "She reminds me of my Mom. It's just.." She sighed. "She lets my Father take everything in control, she never had the chance to make her own decision nor use her rights as his wife and as my mother. I know that she felt bad about not having the chance to help and comfort me" She looked down on our intertwined hands.

"You missed her," I said, I used my other hand to guide her head and lean it on my shoulder. "You're going to see her now. You will have the chance to talk to her, and your Dad. Don't worry too much, Love" I softly said against her hair as I looked through the car window.

"I'm just worried that things might not go well and make things worse" She confessed and sighed again.

"I'll be there with you. I won't let you face it alone. Let's just hope for the best" I kissed her hair before leaning my head against hers.

"Thank you, love" Mina whispered, and I could her love with just being beside her.

--------------------------

Dahyun's POV

[Park]

"Everyone seems busy" Sana spoke, her eyes on her phone screen. "No one's in our apartment

"I guess so" I responded. "Nayeon and Jeongyeon's having a date" Sana chuckled at it.

"I bet Nayeon forced Jeongyeon to have a date with her" Sana faced me with a grin. "Poor Jeongie. Momo's with her celebrity boyfie again. She rarely comes home" She stuck her tongue out for a second and I lightly laughed. "I hope Mina will be okay though" She suddenly changed the topic.

I nodded. "No doubt. Chaeyoung's with her. I hope everything will be fine. I can't believe Mr. Myoui would do that to his daughter" I said with a frown.

Sana sighed and placed her phone on her lap as she leaned her head on my shoulder. "I always worry about Mina. Mr. Myoui's a control freak and Mina does everything he orders and I could see how Mina struggles. She would end up crying in front of us and confesses what she feels. and oh, Mr. Myoui never liked us" Sana shrugged her shoulders.