Chapter 69

Sana's POV

I massaged my temple as I sat beside Momo on the couch. Momo was covering her face with her hands, frustrated and stressed.

We both received a text from Mina that she will stay in their house for a week, and no further explanation or reasons why,

But Momo and I both know what is it about and why would Mina go back to the last place she wants to go.

We know that Chaeyoung and Mina's meet-up didn't go well. Jesus Christ.

"Oh God, Sana. I don't know what to do anymore" Momo groaned beside me, slumping herself on the couch, staring at the ceiling blankly.

"But we both know we can't go to Mina, she wouldn't like it" Momo frowned, clearly sad and disappointed. "And I know we need to wait for her to talk about it" We both sighed heavily

"We can't also ask Chaeyoung what happened, she's also hurt and I bet she can't about it to anyone at all" Momo whined. "Fuck. Why do they need to experience such cruelty in this world" She continued ranting.

I was staring at the wall blankly. "I feel bad for the both of them" I murmured.

I was so exhausted, mentally and emotionally.

Mina and Chaeyoung's situation right now, that is too difficult to think about,

And then Dahyun...

She didn't text or call. Didn't show up at all.

I feel so scared and bothered. Something must have come up to their family. Some emergency, or maybe she has a meeting to attend to.

I texted her twice and that's all. After all, I couldn't afford to bother her if ever she has something important to do there or some important event. Geez.

"I need food" Momo stood up, lazily walked through the kitchen.

I could only sigh, but moments later, I received a text from someone.

I'm not going to lie that I was expecting a text from Dahyun, but it wasn't from her,

It was from Mina. I immediately opened the message.

'What is life without a little risk?'

That's what I received from her.

My eyebrows furrowed, but knowing Mina,

I know that she's going to do something that she never thought she'd do,

But what could it be, Mina?

I didn't reply. Knowing Mina for almost a decade. Her text message wasn't a question at all. It was a statement, and she doesn't need my answer at all. She'll be the one who's going to find it out.

A smile crept on my lips. Finally, Mina's going to do what's right and what makes her happy. I wished for her success.

But what about me?

When will I fight for my rights? 

When will I have the courage to speak up about what I want to commit in life?

When will I face my fears and step outside from the lines, my father created?

I shut my eyes and took a deep breath.