Chapter 54

*Flashback*

It was already 6:25 in the evening. Only a few students were still in the school, mostly those athletes and student council members.

Jeongyeon, a baseball player heard a loud thud just at the back of a school building near the baseball field. Her head turned to where the sound was, chaeyoung too and the rest of the baseball players.

"What was that?" Jeongyeon mumbled under her breath, but no one responded.

Jeongyeon scanned all the baseball members and found out Dahyun isn't there

"Dahyun" Chaeyoung mumbled under her breath, shaky and nervous. She noticed that Dahyun is not in the field, and in cue, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung ran through the back of the building, the rest of the players followed.

"Fuck you!" They heard a loud shout. Chaeyoung shivered in fear. That was Dahyun's voice

"Jeong" Chaeyoung bit her lower lip. she's worried.

what was happening?

"Stop! please! stop!" And another voice from a girl. Shouting in fear.
Jieun...

Jeongyeon ran as fast as she could. How can it be possible that they didn't notice Dahyun was gone from the practice?

Jeongyeon cussed under her breath. Fuck it.

As Jeongyeon reached the building, followed by the others, they automatically stopped as they witnessed Dahyun and Jungkook punching each other, faces has a lot of blood. Jieun was on the floor, crying and shaking.

"Dahyun! Enough!" Jeongyeon shouted, rushed to them to block each other. but was pushed by Dahyun away from them

Chaeyoung followed but was held by her co-members. "Let me go!" She glared at the others but they didn't listen at all. They're all scared

"Don't come near us, Jeongyeon! Don't you fucking dare!" Dahyun glared at Jeongyeon in anger, her lips were bloated. She was gripping on Jungkook's collar

Jeongyeon stopped for a moment. Cursed under her breath. There's no possibility that she could stop Dahyun. She's full of anger and hatred.

This is bad fucking timing. Why now?!, Jeongyeon hissed

"DAHYUN! I SAID STOP!" Jeongyeon was furious now, mad and panicking. She had a grip on Dahyun's arm and Jungkook's shirt since he keeps on shoving Jeongyeon away as he tried to punch Dahyun's face

Dahyun screamed in anger as she pushed Jungkook to the ground, punching him but was prevented by Jungkook's arms. Jeongyeon pulled Dahyun up but was shoved away. Dahyun was starting to tear up, furious and hurt.

Jieun tried to approach the two but Jeongyeon immediately held her. "No. You won't, Jieun!" Jeongyeon hissed.

Jeongyeon looked at the other people on the side. "Call Jihyo now!" Jeongyeon looked directly at Chaeyoung, who nodded and ran away to Jihyo in the Student Council Office

"Fuck you! How could you?!" Dahyun shouted at Jungkook and threw a punch, but then she was pushed by Jungkook, making her fall to the ground. Jieun was about to approach Dahyun but was stopped by Jeongyeon. "I said no! Get away from here! now!" Jeongyeon firmly said at Jieun.