Chapter 75

Mr. Minatozaki's POV

"You better keep an eye on my Daughter. She can't leave this house. Understand?" I informed the guards.

"We will d our very best, Mr. Minatozaki" The Head of them spoke in formality.

They bowed before I stepped foot outside, the car's already waiting for me.

-----------

I sighed as I saw our car rode away from our residence.

I'm here on my room's balcony as I can't do anything.

My phone's secured on my Father.

I could only talk to my Mom but I refused to. I was disappointed that she's letting my Father take control of my life.

How could she let me suffer like this?

Why couldn't she fight for her rights to make decisions?

She's my mother for God's sake,

And she is his wife.

I shut my eyes and took a deep breath.

My wounds and bruises are long gone,

but the pain I feel,

The longing I feel for my friends and Dahyun is getting heavier and is deepened.

After we came to the hospital one week ago,

My parents came and moved me to the other Hospital,

And it hurts me because I didn't even have a glimpse of Dahyun in there, nor even know where her room is.

I feel bad for my friends too. I know they're worried sick about my situation,

but I was more worried about Dahyun's state.

Her left arm's broken, and she was beaten up.

Just by remembering that scenario, I took a deep breath to control my tears, sniffing and sighing heavily.

It was all my fault.

I was careless.

I shouldn't have left Momo,

I shouldn't have left our dorm.

"I miss you, Dahyun" I spoke in the air.

Hoping Dahyun would suddenly appear in front of me, but I know it will be just wishful thinking.

I overheard the maids and butlers that Dahyun was nowhere to be found.

My worries grew more.

What if something happens to her again? I wouldn't forgive myself.

What if she's still unconscious?

A lone tear escaped my eye.

I'm dying to see her..

Dahyun, where are you?

--------------

Third Person's POV

Seokjin knocked on the door twice,

but no one responded, so he decided to open it as it was not locked at all.

The room was dark, only the moon from outside of the windows giving a dim light.