Chapter 78

Third Person's POV

Last night as Dahyun went back home after almost two weeks,

She looked at the surrounding of her house, Still the same, and it was well-cared by the housekeepers.

She head straight to her room and placed her bag on the floor as she slumped herself on her bed, but as she rolled over, she noticed a note above her bedside table so she pushed herself up and took it.

Oh...

It was the note she wrote for Sana when they slept together inside her house.

A feeling of longing and sadness hit her.

She missed her. Very much. Would never deny that.

Dahyun noticed a not so clear hand-written on the notes so she looked at its behind,

she was surprised to see another hand-written letter that she guessed was from Sana.

'I'll wait for you. Come back to me soon

She felt a jolt on her chest.

It was probably written a week ago, and fuck,

It made Dahyun more eager to see her.

She hopes to see and talk to her, though she doesn't wanna expect forgiveness and acceptance,

She just wants to see her again, talk to her, and maybe hold her.

She could still feel the warmth of Sana here on her bed.

It's just like yesterday...

Dahyun took a deep breath as she held the note tightly in her hand.

"I hope you're still waiting for me. I'm coming back" She whispered to herself,

Hoping and wishing that Sana would hear her.

--------------------

[SCHOOL GARDEN]

"Oh my god?" Nayeon gasped as she saw a familiar figure slowly approaching them

"Tell me that isn't a ghost of Kim Dahyun" Jeongyeon muttered to herself as she looked in surprise

Chaeyoung chuckled at her friends, and Mina was giggling beside her.

"Probably not" Tzuyu muttered, a smile plastered on her lips

Jihyo rushed through Kim Dahyun who was now close to them as she hugged her, not too tight as they noticed the broken left arm of hers.

"Hi" Dahyun casually said after Jihyo let go of the hug, some of her friends follows and hug her, leaving Jeongyeon who was staring at Dahyun in disbelief.

Jeongyeon then approached and suddenly smacked Dahyun's right arm.

"You're fucking real. What the fuck?" Jeongyeon muttered but a smile slowly showing on her face. They lightly laughed while Dahyun chuckled at her Unnie.

"Why? You thought I'm dead?" Dahyun beamed, playfully raising her eyebrows.

It was Dahyun who hugged Jeongyeon, and finally realizing what's happening,

Jeongyeon messed with Dahyun's hair before letting go.

"Why are you guys surprised? I already told you she's coming?" Chaeyoung slightly frowned.