A Bonus Chapter

“Dahyun”

“Sana”

"Dahyun, please…"

"Sana, no…."

“Dahyun..!” Sana starts to whine, her hands grasping on the hem of Dahyun’s T-shirt,  Dahyun could only sigh.

The couple was actually strolling down the street, their kind of date. 

Despite having a successful career, both of them still enjoys and loves the idea of just walking around, going somewhere simple yet beautiful, just the two of them with hands intertwined,

but then, as they passed by a pet shop,

Sana suggested looking inside, 

At first, Dahyun refused to go inside because heck, she might have forgotten to tell Sana that she’s scared of animals, especially dogs.

But then, as someone as whipped as Kim Dahyun, she automatically loses her shit as soon as Sana showed that puppy look of hers. Fucking Adorable. Unfair but Adorable.

She has no other choice as she couldn't resist her Girlfriend's charm.

Fuck it. Fuck Dogs.

And now here they are, inside the pet shop, looking at the Maltese inside a cage that is looking up at the couple with cute eyes, the dog's as white as Dahyun, as cute as Dahyun, that's why Sana's dying to take the dog with them. 

He's just too adorable like Dahyun, Sana thought

Dahyun looked at Sana with hesitance.

She didn't sign for this.

She doesn't really know if it's a good idea, unless Sana would let that dog stay with her, and not at Dahyun's.

She has no experience in taking care of a dog too. She thinks they're messy and scary. Out of control.

"Please? For me?" And Sana tilted her head a little, flashing her smile that is too hard to fucking resist. 

The girl who was guiding them and introducing the pets was looking at the couple with amusement, standing in the corner as if she doesn't exist at all.

Cute, The girl thought as she watched the couple.

Dahyun looked at those pleading eyes again.

Okay, Sana just freaking used her strongest card, it's a lose for me, Dahyun thought.

Dahyun sighed in defeat. "I'm going to regret this" she mumbled to Sana who just cheered in victory.

Sana kissed Dahyun's cheek, the smile widened. "You wouldn't, I promise. Our baby will be a good boy" She tapped Dahyun's shoulder before approaching the Maltese.

-----------

[GC]

Dumbhyun

Guys……

Bunny Granny

Okay.

Just by looking at that…

I could already tell that it's not good

She, the girl with no humor

Dude, I thought this GC's already ded…

Pig

Bitch, who the fuck changed my nickname here?!