Chapter 3

When you arrived at school you stopped in front of it with your skateboard in your hand. People stared at you wondering how long you took every day to get here. You lived like an hour away but every single time you arrived at school within half an hour. Everyone was impressed except for the bullies. The truth was very simple actually. You held onto the busses or trams that went by on your route. All of the traffic stopped for the busses or trams so in that way you would never have any trouble with the traffic. How did you never get in trouble with the police? Easy. The drivers of the busses and trams know you personally, so they don't have any problem with you holding onto them. As long as you don't bother the people inside of the vehicle you don't have any trouble.

You snapped out of your thoughts when someone bumped into you. Looking around you quickly figured out who it could. It was clearly your bully and the group that they had made. Every single one of them hated you, lucky for you that you actually hate all of them too. One by one all of them were stupid, egoistic, ugly and just not reasonable. The reason why they bullied you was for everyone a big mystery. Was it because you were always alone? or is it because you didn't dress like all the other people? Other people were dressed like sluts and attention seekers. Short and small clothing, everything was visible, like actually everything. By the three girls, it was always skirts, short shorts, crop tops with loads and loads of makeup. Their boyfriends weren't much better either. All three of them were adrenaline junks. Showing off their muscles, often not wearing shirts, heavy gold chains that were just painted gold, pocket knifes to look gangsta but there wasn't anything gangster to it. The six of them made your life a living hell, your life already was sad and depressing enough as it was but you didn't need them with it. You didn't even want to hear or speak their name to be disgusted by it, but someone else did it for you. The principal. The principal his name was Rocky, a very odd choice but still very liked under the students.

"Can the following students come to my office; Taeyong with Jennie, Jihyo with Vernon but also Yeri with Hyunjin as last two. And quickly, please. Don't test my patience." when the principal said that all of them quickly went there. They didn't want to come in trouble but if they did their parents would be able to pay the principal to keep him quiet. You sighed and walked into the school building, not caring that people were staring at you. When you had walked past by the janitor's office he called out your name.

"Y/N!" you turned around confused at why he would call out your name. You were like the perfect student, well almost perfect because you were still the outcast who never spoke to anyone. You walked to him and looked weirdly at him.

"What is wrong janitor Hendrick?" you were still confused and unsure about the whole situation. Behind you, you were able to hear a distant hissing, thinking that is were your bullies you ignored it. "Uhm sir?" the janitor stopped talking and looked slightly past you. So he pointed upwards to right behind you.

"S-snakes aren't allowed in the school, just l-like any other pet."

"Snake?" then you heard the hissing against and chuckled to yourself softly. You raised your hand and put it behind your head and indeed a few seconds later the smooth and scaled skin of Sarah was felt on your hand. You took your hand back and looked at her while slightly shaking your head. "Sarah you know you can't come to school with me and yet here you are." while you continued to talk to Sarah the janitor was looking at you in wonder and in aw. When you noticed him staring at you, you stopped talking and looked at him. "Can she stay for this day? She is feeling lonely at home but I am trying to look for a friend for her!" you pleaded a small bit.

"I don't know Y/N, snakes can be dangerous..." he wanted to protest really bad, but Sarah had another plan. She leaned forward from your hand and reached out towards the janitor. The janitor looked at her in wonder and miracle, pets don't like him and now a snake was reaching out to him? It was a miracle. When Sarah was close enough she looked at him and put out her tongue. At first, it failed but after a few times trying she managed to boop his nose with her tongue. He was taken back by it but soon nodded of approval. "Fine. She can stay today and only today. People cant see her under any circumstances, got it?"

You nodded quicker than ever and flew around the neck of the janitor to thank him. "Thank you so much! I owe you one janitor Hendrick!" You let go of him and walk away. While you walked away you put your hand behind your head again and Sarah went into the hood of your hoodie. Once she was settled there you pulled the strings so she wouldn't be able to fall out of it. You made a small snare into the strings and walked towards your locker. On your way there you grabbed the key for it while putting your music louder. Upon coming by your locker you saw the bullies already standing there. Sighing to yourself you gathered your strength and kept walking. Basically pushing them away you opened your locker. Putting the plastic bag and skateboard into the locker and locked it once again. You stepped away from the locker causing you to dodge the attack from Vernon. He fell onto the ground causing you to grin while his girlfriend Jihyo helped him back on his feet. You laughed at the sight of it which led you to not notice the attack from Yeri. She grabbed your hair while Jennie slapped you in the face and pulled down your headphones.