Chapter 48

His eyes grew wide at what you said. He knew that you haven't visited their grave in ages, so just to want him to come with you was a big deal. Maybe it was because you needed a shoulder to cry on, maybe it was because you needed to feel safe around those parts or it was just because he made a greater part of your life not like anything with all of the others.

"It is okay if you dont want to come with me, I can always ask one of the others you know? Or maybe you could all come so I can introduce you all to them." it was silent for a little bit before he nodded and smiled. He took your hand and helped you up from the bed as he walked out of the room he called all of the others who already had their shoes on.

"Where are we going Hyung?" Jungkook asked with a sleepy voice as he rubbed his eyes. He had been gaming all night along with Jimin and Seokjin. All three of them were woken up by Namjoon his yelling for them to come around.

"Y/N? Would you like to explain?" Namjoon looked at you and you smiled as you grabbed your coat and put it on.

"Well we are going to the gravejard"

"Gravejard? But we dont have anyone laying there?"

"Maybe you guys dont Yoongi, but I do. My parents, I havent visited them in so long that I miss them like crazy and I would like to introduce you all to them if you all want that ofcourse. But we also need to go to the flower shop so I can buy them flowers." all of them nodded and began to put on their shoes and coats but you were already done and waiting. Then you felt something snake in the hood of your coat and you smiled softly. You couldnt leave them behind, they were a part of the family too now.

When everyone was ready you all went to the car with silence. The car ride was silent too, but it was not uncomfortable. The silence was filled with sadness and regret. The ride took longer than it usually would have been but that was no problem. Upon arrival at the flower shop all of them got out and followed you around. When you asked them about a bouquet of flowers they gave you their honest opinions, with that it didint take long before you found the perfect bouquet of flowers and payed for them. Well actually they paid for it even though you insisted that you payed but they were first with pulling out the money. Saying a thank you to them they smiled and held the door open for you to go trough and back into the car it was.

From the flower shop to the gravejard wasnt a long drive so you were there in an instance and it was weird being there again. All of those grave with mostly no flowers or candles, the grave stones needed to be repaired but it was hard because it was very expansive. Walking along the path trough all of the graves you eventually got to your parents grave. It wasnt the most expensive stone but the most beautifull one around. Kneeling down, you wiped off the dead leaves and pulled out of all the weeds that had been growing there trough all of the months. Lighting the candles you placed down the flowers and looked at the picture of your parents. They smiled happily in that photo and you hoped that they also smiled like that in heaven.

The others too bend down on their knees and put an arm around you as you had begun speaking to them. The tone was soft, full of praise and gladness. "Mom, dad I know I havent been around that much lately but I needed to work on myself. Keep myself together still knowing that you wont ever come back to me... I made a new family, they are here with me today. They took care of me just like you two used to do when you were still here, yeah they did bring some trouble with them but they also brought back the happiness that i never had." the boys had tears in their eyes as your tears were already spilling from the moment you got there. "Sarah got a new friend, his name is Aiden. They get along pretty well." when you said that both Sarah and Aiden got out and put them selved onto the stone a way to say hello. You didnt know what to say anymore so letting the tears drop was the only thing you could do right now.

The others gave you a big a hug knowing that it must be though doing this even though you must have done it a lot of times. Hugging them back you felt safe and smiled while wiping your tears. They were your new family and you were happy with them. Together you could cry, together you could laugh, smile and have fun. This is where you want to be with them. Not alone in an apartment along with Sarah, this is was you needed to keep you standing.

"You said that beautifull Y/N, I am sure that they are proud of you." everyone nodded at the statement Seokjin gave and you smiled before getting up, the rest followed you as you walked away from the grave.

"I just hope that they have peace now they know that I am doing fine, with a family that keeps me safe." everyone smiled to each other as you all went back to the car but on the way there you saw Hyunjin. Stopping in your tracks you looked for any signs of the others but he was alone. "You guys go along I need to do something before I go okay?" they nodded and left. You walked to Hyunjin and tapped him on the shoulder. "I need to speak with you."