Chapter 45

The footsteps of the guys were choatic troughout the house as they all heard or saw the gaint flame that you and Hoseok had caused. Running outside they saw you two just standing there motionless staring at the fire. So they all joined you and looked at the fire but they smelled something horrile.

"Gosh what is that smell? It smells like something is burning and it is not wood that is burning but something way different, like it is something that shouldn't be burning right now." Seokjin looked at the two of you and you two stared emotionless back at him. Hoseok looked at you and you nodded and began to tell what had happenend while picking out a game.

"Well we decided to play a game right? So when Hoseok was gone to get some drinks and food I looked around and found this game at the back of all the games, it was all dusty and dirty like it hadn't been touched in ages. I looked at the title and it said outcast but Hoseok said that he had never heard of it before and didn't know you guys had it in your house."

"But the crazy part was that when I was reading the back and showing it to Y/N that we both saw something completly different written on the back side. Like it was luring us both in the play with it with different phrases about how our life would be like in a horror scenario or horror esthetic so we decided to burn it." all of the boys looked at you two like you both were complete lunatics.

"Why would you do that without asking us first? Do you know how worried we were? You two act like you are crazy! A game that can change what it is saying so you will play? Something like that doesnt exist and you better start believing that."

"But Namjoon hyung-"

"I dont want to hear it Hoseok."

"Why cant you guys just believe us!" you tried to reason with all of them. "How can you know we are lying? Jungkook, you play a lot of games right? Did you ever hear of this game?" he shook his head the question. "Jimin, how about you?" he too shook his head no. "Then how come that I am the one who found it in your house? Since neither of you guys know about it then it must have been something that should have been burned. So dont get on our tails for this, we did the best for all of us." you sighed and nudged Hoseok to leave and so you two left all of them behind as you went to your room.

The guys looked at each other and knew that had fucked it up with you two. Their heads hung low as they continued doing their chores while every once in a while one of them looked and checked on the fire so that it wouldnt get out of control. Time passed and everyone had been continuing their chores while you and Hoseok had some fun talking and laughing, but most of the time you two just laid down on the bed, ground or sat infront of het window watching cars and people pass by.

Sarah and Aiden didnt mind the attention and cuddles they were getting with you two around so they sticked even more around you two, as Hoseok got up and took you in his arms for dinner. Aiden had been on your stomach and Sarah on your hand but Hoseok at first was very afraid of them but time passed and he finnaly got used to the two snakes being around you most of the time. He put you down on the counter so you could keep him company while he was cooking but also so you could help a little bit.

After a little while the cooking was almost done so Hoseok unlocked his Phone and gave it to you so that you could call the other boys to tell that the dinner was ready. But when you went trough his contact to call them you saw something far different than their contacts. All of the contact in his Phone had names that were linked to drugs, weapons, assasins, shelter, fake id and so much more. You looked at Hoseok and he looked at you. Then within a second you had grabbed a kitchen knife and pointed it at him. He turned the stove off and walked away with his hands in the air.

"Y/N this is really not what it looks like."

"Oh really?! You are trying to convince me that you arent a part of all this?" there were tears in your eyes and saw how all of the other boys had gathered in the kitchen too. At first they didnt notice it but soon they saw Hoseok with his hands in the air, so they followed his gaze and then too stood with their hands in the air. Yes you had thoughts about it since they killed that doctor way to easy for your taste but you just didnt want to believe it.

"Y/N... let us explain."

"What do you want to explain here!" they slightly walked back after you raised your face at them. Sarah and Aiden were hissing and showing their teeth to them so they knew that they were in the wrong here. "Do you want to tell me that you are for a good purpose in a maffia gang? That you murder poeple to make the world a better place? cause i dont believe shit of it. Why did you all lie to me? Why werent you honest to me?" the tears flowed down your face and thye looked at you.

It would all have been fine if they didnt lie.