Chapter 42

When the car was parked and they had got a cart for the store they walked in as you were enjoying the piggyback ride but also the outside aftyer so long staying inside. Smelling the freshly cut grass adn all the flowers it made you think again but you shook of the thought. The music in th sotre wasn't your state but you didn't mindhaering some music while the others were busy arguing pver some junk food that Jungkook and Jimin wanted to buy so you s[oke softly in Yoongi his ear.

"Can you take me to the drinks?" he nodded and grabbed a basket on the way there knowing that he couldn't hold it all while he was also holding you. ONce you two had gotten there you pointed out what you wanted to have and it wasnt that much actually. then you directed him to to the junk food and the others weren't there anymore so there you also pointed out what you needed while a lot of other people int he store had been looking weirdly at the two of you. Yonogi noticed all of teh stares adn decided to speak up.

"Could you all stop staring at us? I don't think that is needed okay? So piss off." you lokoed at him and didn't mind him telling hte people ioff cause it was making you quite uncomfortable. But then you both looked at one f them wierdly.

"Isn't that the one kidnapped student? The one who was kidnapped from Blossom high?" you looked at Yoongi and then to the person with big eyes. "It is the student! Someone call teh police on him!" all hell broke lose as some of the store employees roughly took you away from Yoongi causing you to hit the ground rather roughly.

"What the hell are all of you thinking?!" you yelled in rage not thinking about the people looking at you. "Have you gone all crazy? Is it normal to just throw a disabled person on the ground? Take away the person taking care of them? No! That shit ain't normal!" one of the employees truied to rason with you and help you up from the ground but the intinct in you took over and git the employee in their face causiong him to fall over and look at you.

"I am trying to help you! And yet you punch me in my face? Is that how you repay me from helping you getting rid of your kidnapper!?"

"My kidnapper? Oh now you have got it all wrong. Come here so I can punch you int he face once again for being so stupid!" you got onyour stmoach adn began crawling towards the eployee who tried to get away only for you to grab him by the anlces. But before you could get too close Namjoon  had showed up and picked you up from the ground.

"Oh no we won't be punching anyone anymore Y/N."

'But that emtpy head said that you guys were kidnapping me! And before that he roughly took me of off Yoongi causing me to crash land on the floor!" he looked at you and then to the employee. He walked to the employee and bend down to his level since he was still on the ground. 

"Next time if I were you I would think twice before hurting our precious." he growled adn had grabbed the store emplopyee by the colar of his working clothes. The employee was confused with the our part but soon he noticed the others standing beside Namjoon and you. he gulped out of fear adn began to talk while styttering a bit.

"Well if you care about your precious so much maybe you should call off the cops then who are ont heir way at this moment." just then the sound of sirens filled the silent ambience that was around them. You clung tightly against Namjoon not wanting to be separated from them.

When the cops arrived Namjoon stood in the middle while holding you as the other six stood around you two. No one wanted to be separated from each other. Rhe police stood there with guns ready aimed at you guys.

"Hand over the child."

"I am not a child thank you very much." You rolled your eyes and the guys chuckled at your remark. You looked straight at the police with your face on a scary setting. "Will you take me away from them?" The cops looked at you and their leader spoke up.

"We need to take you to the right child services so we can take you to your parents." You looked at him and your whole mood changed. Everyone noticed it even the people in the store who were just shopping noticed it.

"I dont have parents and if you are going to take me away from them than you might as well kill me at this very moment. I dont want to be without them, they are my family and take care of me like I am one of their own." The boys didnt look up from your remark because they wouldn't want to be without you either.

The employees and all the other people looked shocked. They didnt want anyone to be shot or killed just because they alarmed them from saying you were kidnapped even though it wasn't true. They didnt know the truth like you guys knew.

"Hey now we dont need to be shooting anyone today. We must have made a mistake here. Look we were concerned because the person in question wasn't walking but being carried and we just now heard that the person is disabled." The employee tried to make it less worse, now the shoppers in the store were also joining the six of them in a circle around you, they wanted to keep you with them.

"Sir we have our orders, we need to take the child away right now. So give the person to us and nobody will get hurt." He put his hands up while still holding the gun.