Chapter 13

Seeing the classroom door opened and all of the students began to swarm through the hallways. Sighing you looked up and tried to locate the seven of them that were supposed to follow you all day long and every day long. Before you could spot them, someone else had spotted you. It was Yeri with her group of bullies, but Hyunjin wasn't there with them. When you were still looking around your view got blocked by the bullies, not wanting to deal with them at that moment you ignored them. When they were confronted by the silence you were giving them, Vernon got angry and punched you in your face, causing your head to bang against the lockers. You cracked the bones in your neck as you put your head straight again, feeling something run down your lip you put your finger against it to feel that there was another glip in your upper lip.

After licking up the blood you looked at them, not giving a thing that they were looking angry at you. Your face was expressionless. You glanced over them to see the seven boys looking for you but not being able to find you, sighing you wanted to walk past them only for you to feel a cold and sharp blade against your cheek. Once you stopped moving you felt the blade dig deeper and with one quick slice, you felt the sharp pain take over in the sliced skin of your cheek. Blood slowly began to pour out of the cut as Yeri grabbed your chin to make you look at her, once you looked at her she began to speak.

"I don't know what kind of courage you had in the class today, but don't think that I liked it Y/N." she gusted out your name like it was a kind of sickness. Looking in her eyes you could see the anger and coldness that was hidden deep inside of the roots she had. "I wouldn't try it again if I were you. It must hurt doesn't it?" you didn't respond to her anger. Then from the right, you felt someone else hit you. This time it was Taeyong. Then they walked away as nothing happened. Then you saw that the seven of them were still waiting so you sighed and walked up to them.

"Ready for lunch break?" you looked at them while speaking your question. They looked back and saw how thorned up your face was. With a shocked face, they gaped at you. Sighing you shook your head. "Just follow me I will bring you to the cafeteria." you saw that Jimin wanted to protest so you held your hand up once again. "Don't talk about it," you spoke with a stern voice and he kept his mouth shut. You began to walk again and they followed you closeby, especially Jimin which actually weirded you out. You soon took on a quicker pace and so did they. You arrived at the cafeteria and looked at them slightly before walking again but they follow you. You stopped again and looked them raising one eyebrow and crossing your arms. "What were the rules I set up? You can't tell me you already forgot them."

"Don't follow you before or after school, but also not on your breaks." you nodded since Seokjin was correct and made a sign for him to continue. He didn't get it at first but then he realized. "It is lunch break... we will leave you alone." all of them nodded and make a quick bow before walking into the cafeteria. You watched them sit down and then you walked your way to the nursery your school had. As you were walking there a lot of people were looking at you with concerned faces, but you just ignored it and shoved it off with a glare. Upon arriving at the nursery you knocked on the door and heard the voice of the nurse for you to come in.

The nurse looked up from her work and saw that you had walked in. "Ah Y/N, what is wrong?" you had barely placed your things next to the door for her to softly grip your chin and look at your face. "Who did this you hmm?" you didn't respond to her question. Don't get it wrong but nurse Hannah is the sweetest ever but she loves to stick her nose into other people their business. Since you didn't respond she patted on the bed for you to sit on top of. Walking there you saw how she began to gather all kind of things. "So how did you get the cut this time?" she spoke while walking up to you and placing the things down. You didn't reply but looked at your skateboard that was next to the door. Getting the hint she began to disinfect the cut and glip on your lip. Not reacting to the stinging feeling of it all you continued to space out into nothingness as the nurse continued to ramble on and on about how dangerous skateboards are.

Soon she was done disinfecting it and put a patch on your cut along with two pieces of medical tape to keep it on its place. Then she put some medical mesh on your glipped lip before mentioning for you to leave. Getting up from the bed you quickly grabbed your things as she got rid of the things she had used. When she turned around to give you some advice you had already left the room. As you walked through the hallways once again you noticed how even more people were looking at you, but the only thing you could do was look in front not thinking about it.

As you arrived at the cafeteria already irritated at how busy it was. Ignoring it all you went to the catering your school had only to see that Maya was working today, smiling a bit you walked up to her. You stood still for a few seconds wanting her to notice you. Once she saw you she hugged you over the counter happy to finally see you as she had been away from school for quite a bit. You two hugged for who knows how long and it didn't matter anyway. After she patted your back she looked at you with a sweet smile and pinched your cheek that wasn't patched up, neither did she question it.