Chapter 19

"You seven!?" the shock was heard in your voice as slowly all seven of them came to their feet. They lined up next to each other and put on quilty looks knowing what they caused. Then Namjoon stepped forwards causing all of them to look at you in sadness. "What is the freaking meaning of you seven breaking into my apartment at almost six AM?"

"We have a good reason Y/N..." Namjoon began.

"Oh yeah? Go ahead and try before I call the cops."

He sighed to himself. "We broke into your apartment because we had to know if you are safe. Cause we all know what we caused, we made your life even a bigger hell than it already was. And we are really really sorry for that."

"That still doesn't give you a reason to break into my apartment! Tell the truth right now!" their heads were going crazy from the yelling but also for the hit you had given most of them with the bat. It now layed on the floor doing nothing but it was within reaching distance if you ever needed it again.

"Okay yes I know but... Fine I will tell you the truth." he then got a punch in his back from Seokjin. "Y/N needs to know, Y/N owes that from us Seokjin." all seven of them sighed and just as he wanted to begin explaining some guards of the building walked in. You looked at them as you saw their stressed looks. Once they saw seven other people in your apartment they pulled out their tasers and guns and pointed one to each one of them.

"Woah Woah Woah, put those things away right now. I don't allow such weapons in my apartment." they put their weapons away with a sigh and kept looking at the seven boys behind you. "What brings all of you here?"

The head leader spoke for the whole group. "We heard groaning and thuds coming from this floor as the nearby neighbors complained about yelling and noises so we came to check it out. But since you normally live alone we got attentive with the seven strangers in here."

"Don't worry about those seven, okay? They were about to leave right?" you looked at them and shot a mean glare in their way as all of them nodded. "Good, now can you all leave? I need to do some things before school starts in like an hour."

"Of course, we are sorry for the misunderstanding." you nodded and the guards left as the seven of them stood there awkwardly.

"And you seven. Go to the principal and ask someone else to show you around the school. I don't want to do it anymore." you slightly hugged yourself as you grew anxious about the things that they could do. "And don't ever come near me again. You guys only cause trouble." all of them nodded and let their heads hang down low. Carefully they walked passed you and all of them mumbled a sorry but Yoongi made a whole paragraph of how sorry he is for what he did. "Yoongi stop, please... I accept the apology but I don't want to have anything to have you guys anymore. It was nice knowing you all for those small days we spent together but there won't be more. Just on Friday will be the final for my headset. Goodbye."

With that, you closed the door after them and sank down against the door as you tried to contain your sobs. Why are you crying at this moment? It was all so confusing for you. They seemed so nice and now they are like your worst enemies, but you don't wish them the things you wish your enemies. You wished them a good and happy life as you wish your enemies the death.

Was it really true that they broke in to make sure you are safe? If that is true then why did they so suspicious about it? Or was that just a cheap excuse to steal things from your apartment. You looked around and noticed that everything was still there. Nothing was gone and you heard the silence of Sarah who was deeply sunken into the cough their cushions.

"My life is such a mess right now Sarah, I don't know what to do anymore." you sighed and let your head bang softly against the door, making sure that nobody would be able to hear it. But the boys heard it since they were on the other side of the door, still tempted to tell you the truth but they left it and went home. You got up slowly and walked to the bathroom to put some new bandaged on every place that was needed. Looking at yourself in the mirror you noticed that there was a small note. A small note with seven words. 'You are perfect enough for us, Y/N' smiling softly at the note you let it hang there. Once you were really done you brushed your hair again but let it hang lose this time. Grabbing a beanie from your dresser you put it on and thought it looked pretty good.

Then you walked to your room and began to gather all of the books and supplies that you were going to need for today. Since you have art class today you took your sketchbook with you, knowing that if someone would even think about touching it would be dead. So once your train of evil thoughts was gone you continued to grab your supplies and walked to the living room. Looking around you noticed Sarah hanging by the door.