Chapter 22

Minutes and hours passed by as it was already dark but still no sign of you. Where are you Y/N? It was what all of them had been wondering the past hours. Their bodies sore from the hard floor and the coldness it generated. Sighing in defeat some of them closed their eyes still wanting to have some sleep as their slight of comfort in the hope you would be okay. But would you be okay? You were still in the operating room as they had been trying to save you for hours. What was wrong with you? It was easier than the seven of them had been thinking, from all of the beatings you had gotten internal bleedings, all over your stomach. All of your organs were a mess, messed up in pain and covered in wound tissue. Some new and some years old.

They indeed shouldn't have waited longer to operate you, you would be gone. After so many more hours you were finally saved and they did a final check up on you and determined that you would be fine. All over the room was sighing to be heard and some painful groaning from the long operation. You were finally brought into the resting room as they placed Sarah there onto your stomach. They walked to the front desk to put in the things they had found in the operation, so they would know it for if you would ever get in the hospital again

"Are they still there?" one of the doctors spoke as he noticed the almost sleeping figures on the pavement against the wall. After seeing the man nods his head he shook his head and walked out and softly bend down to the one who was the closest. "Sir? Are you friends of Y/N?"

His head shot up from the mention of your name. His bright personality came to view within seconds. "Ah yes, yes we are Y/N's friends. Is something wrong?" the doctor shook his head and let out a chuckle.

"Y/N is doing okay, the operation is just finished so Y/N is now in the resting room. Since you guys have been here all day and night to be with Y/N we decided to let you actually be with Y/N. But once we notice you are mistreating our trust and are hurting our patient you get kicked out and go to prison you hear me?" Hoseok quickly nodded and woke all of the other up. All of them quickly got up and followed the doctor like lost puppies. Lost puppies who wanted to keep you safe but failed.

When they arrived at your room they quickly sat around your bed. They didn't cry but their eyes were full of tears that were threatening to escape. Bandages all around your body. They made sure to let on your hoodie and your gloves since they knew what was hiding beneath them. Sarah looked curious at the boys and made a warning hissing sound. All of them nodded saying that they understood what she was saying. Then she rested her head down again.

As they looked at you, the younger ones couldn't help but cry at your sight. You were special to them and they let you break like that. They should have been there for you but yet they left you. It was to protect you from the bullies and yet when they did that when the bullies attacked you, they didn't do anything but watch. Luckily Sarah had been there to protect you slightly.

"Will Y/N be alright Seokjin hyung?"

"I don't know Jimin, I really don't know." he grabbed the rapport card that was on the foot end of your bed and began to mumble through what was wrong with you. "Internal bleeding, old and new wound tissue... Damage to the brain?" he quickly went to the page that would explain it better and began to read through it.

"What does it is Seokjin?" Namjoon tried to keep calm but damage to the brain could be very bad. Very, very bad.

"I am not done reading yet wait a bit."

"Just hurry please." all of them were worried. They gave you glances as they would mainly focus on Seokjin. They had to know what was wrong so they could help you the best they could. Was it something they could have prevented? No right? No, they would have known. "And?"

He looked at all of them and then to you before explaining. "It is a trauma to the brain from a young age. For as far as the rapport says it happened when Y/N was around eight, Y/N got in a car accident, it killed the elder couple. So the parents are dead. It took Y/N around two or three years before communicating again to other people. Full recovery wasn't possible..."

"What does that mean?" he looked around to his hyungs as he saw that Jimin began speaking.

"Jungkook, when a recovery isn't possible, it means that something will always be broken. Like when you crumble a piece of paper it won't ever be smooth right?" the younger nodded his head but was still very confused. "So when recovery isn't possible with a person it means that something, in this case, the brain, will always stay fragile." then he grabbed the rapport and scanned through it. "It says here that the brain will be fragile for touching and sudden shaking. So if we get ever get angry we can't hit Y/N on the head," he then glared at Yoongi since that was what he did "and we can't shake Y/N. So we just have to be careful with Y/N from now on."

"I am sorry okay? How was I able to know if I just now hear about it?" he sighed and looked at you with sad eyes. "I am sorry Y/N, I will keep you safe like a family." his voice came out like a whisper. Nobody heard what he said except for you since he was the closest to you. He might have been the one with the slightest feeling or that feeling for you but it is so damn strong.

Then if he promised that, will he be able to keep it?