Chapter 40

"Oh before we go in I want to tell you all something okay?" He looked at everyone and everyone nodded while looking at him. With a sigh he nodded once and then began talking. "Maybe we should tell Y/N why everything is the same as the old apartment Y/N had. Since I am sure that it will be confusing to see everything the same."

"Good idea hyung, any idea how to do it?"

"Well I have tried it once while Y/N  was sleeping so maybe I can try it again. Is that a good plan Jungkook?" he asked it with a lot of uncertainty in his voice that it was audible for everyone in the room.

"It is a good idea hyung. Let's do that." everyone nodded in agreement and carefully walked into your room. On the way there Seokjin had grabbed some food in case you were hungry and wanted to eat something. But while going there all the others were going really bad on the anxiety and began eating the food that was actually for you, so by there the time you all got there the food was all gone. They knocked on our door after the realization that the food was all gone. "Y/N? Are you awake?"

"Yeah, I am. Come on in." they walked into the room and saw you awake while looking out the window. When they were all in the room you turned your head to look at them and smiled slightly. "What is the honor for this trip to my room? I am sure there is a reason behind this visit." they looked at each other and nodded.

"There is indeed something we want to tell you. I tried to tell you earlier but you were asleep so you never heard it and we want to be honest with you since you are living with us eventually." a silence fell upon all you as all of them were trying to find the right words to say so you spoke up about it.

"Joon, Kook, all of you I need to be honest so this silence won't continue. I heard what you said the first time Namjoon. I wasn't asleep since I couldn't sleep for some reason. So there is no need for you to tell me again and I am gratefull that all of you did this for me even if I didn't do anything for you guys." a smile came across your face as you looked at all of them. They had smiles, shock and relieve all over their faces which made you slightly chuckle.

"But does that mean you want to stay with us Y/N? As in forever?" he came closer adn softly and held your hand as he really wanted to know. All of the youngers and not only Jimin wanted to know. You put a hand to face and pretended to think about it.

"Ofcourse I will stay with you all, forever! As one big family. Right guys?" Looking at the elders they nodded with a smile on their face while the youngers ones were overfilled with joy alll four of them jumped one you and gave you a big group hug as you put your arms around them too with a smile. After what seems like a minute but was actually more like ten minutes you all broke the hug and smiled. 

"Oh there is one more thing we have for you Y/N and see it as a welcome gift to our house." Hoseok spoke with gratutide as he removed his arm from behind his back only to reveal the second the snake they had gotten you. "It is a friend for Sarah! His name is Aiden and he came from the vet since someone dropped him off a long time ago and never came to pick him back up again so we took him." he led the snake on your stomach as the snake immediatly went over to you and booped your nose just like Sarah always does. 

Sarah soon came to out of the wooden beams that were hung from the ceiling. She looked at the other snake in oddly fashion as she also landed on your stomach. The two snakes looked at each and hissed softly to eavh other before sticking out their tongue and as they touched something seemed to change between them. A bond was created by the two of them as they intertwined their two snake bodies and layed on stomach. Reaching out your hand you softly patted the two of them on their heads and they hissed in unison. 

"I guess I won two snakes now then." a smile came across your face and hte boys nodded. "Oh could one of you open the curtains and windows? It is a bit dense here and too dark for my taste all the time. It is like living in darkness all the time." a silence filled the room a bit before you noticed what you had said. "Well I guess you seven always live in the darknes so if you don't mind I would like to bring some light into your lives and help you all cope with the darkness. Even if you don't want me to do that, I will certainly do that." they lauhed and nodded.

"We would love for you to help us with all of that. Thank you for staying with us even though we aren't the best kind of people to-"

"Im going to stop you right there. How can you guys not be the best kind of people te be with? You guys are the best thing that ever happend to me in my life so please dont say that. Promise me to never say that again." 

"Promise!" the promise was made between the all of you as the curtains and window finnaly opend in the room. So the light can withdraw the darnkess that was holding the boys in their grip.