Introduction

Maverick Baker is 19 years old, he was born December 13, 2000. Maverick had many talents for being as young as he was, singing, dancing, playing guitar, and he also knew how to ride a unicycle. Maverick's dream was to one day become a famous musician, and was always writing songs in his free time.

Maverick still lives at home (he hasn't finished High School yet), however in just a few short months he would be out in the world, and he was ready to start his destiny. Maverick is the middle child of his family. His older sister Lani was 21 and was already married and lived with her husband. Maverick didn't have many friends growing up, but he didn't need friends because he knew that he always had his little brother Cash.

Cash is 16 and was born March 5th, 2003. Cash loved his older brother (just don't let Maverick know that) however they definitely have there moments of aggression. Cash has always believed in Maverick's dream of being a singer/musician, and sometimes he and Maverick would actually work together to create songs.

Cash and Maverick may have been Brothers by Blood, but their friends by choice. However, they're brothers, so you know some sh*ts gonna go down.