Chapter 26: Destiny at the Door

It was a pleasant Mid-March morning in the Baker household. The family was enjoying well deserved family day at home, something they had begun doing more often since the storming weekend.

They realized that they didn't spend as much time together as an entire family, which is probably why they all became so frustrated that day with one another.

Rick and Tara (The boys parents, just as a reminder If you'd forgotten there actual names), spent the morning cooking breakfast, as the two brothers were up in Maverick's bedroom.

Nathan had once again slept over last night, which had also been happening more frequently as of lately. The 2 boyfriends were in on Maverick's bed as Maverick as sitting on his desk chair as the 3 boys were playing the latest online sensation game, Among Us.

The boys were also playing with Mychael, Joey, as well as a few other of the boys mutual friends.

It was hard for one of them to be the imposter, since all 3 boys were using one of the 3 monitors on Maverick's desk.

However as Cash and Nathan entered the electrical room, Maverick's character popped out of the vent and killed of Cash, ending the round, Maverick being victorious as the imposter.

"Ha, I beat you again dorks, you both know what that means. Come on let's get it over with so we can play again."

The two boys sighed, before getting off of Maverick's bed, and turning their backs on the oldest boy. Maverick then grabbed ahold of both of the twos underwear, each in one hand.

Maverick then heaved as hard as he could, giving the two boyfriends major wedgies. The two winced at the pain, both boys standing on their tippy toes as their underwear shot up there ass.

Maverick then released his grip, causing the two boys to plummet onto Maverick's bed, their asses so sore since this was the 3rd wedgie each had gotten after playing the rounds, while Maverick had only received one.

"Boys, breakfast is ready!" Tara yelled up the stairs. The 3 boys then put down their controllers and headed downstairs, Nathan kissing Cash on the cheek as they went down.

The 3 boys entered the kitchen, where there food was already waiting for them. "So, any big plans for any of you today?" Rick asked.

"No, not really" Maverick answered, the boys mother turned to her oldest son "so, have you put any more thought on what your going to do with your song?" She asked.

Cash immediately gulped weirdly, coughing a little. He completely forgot, he still hadn't told Maverick that he'd uploaded his song already to iTunes.

Nathan and Cash looked at each other, then back toward the adults who were all staring at them.

"Cash, is something wrong?" His mother asked him. He didn't know if he should tell Maverick right now, or if he should wait a little longer.

"No, there's nothing wrong I just swallowed wrong, that's all." He said, giving a fake laugh.

The boys parents played this off, but Maverick knew better. Cash was definitely hiding something, and the fact that he only reacted that way after His music was brought up, means whatever Cash had done, it had something to do with his music.