Chapter 35: Fearing the Future

The date was June 15th, 2020. Maverick's Graduation was only a week away, which almost meant that soon he would be moving away to attend school in California.

Maverick had already began packing up his room, and the vibe in the house had been different ever since, this would be the first time since Cash was born that the two brothers wouldn't be together.

Cash knew this was Maverick's dream and was so pleased for him, but there was still a apart of him that wished he could stay forever.
——————————————————————————
Cash's POV:

I woke up this morning to the sound of my phone buzzing. I opened my eyes, which took a second to adjust before I grabbed my phone from its charger on my night stand.

I looked and saw that I had gotten a private snap story from Nathan. I opened the snap to find a video waiting for me.

The video showed Nathan, clearly just out of the shower, since his hair was still damp. He had nothing on but his dorky tighty whities.

Nathan then reached behind himself and began yanking on his own undies as he said,

"Morning Babe, I thought I'd send you a quick video to start off your day, and I know this is what you like, isn't it?"

Cash couldn't help but giggle as his boyfriend continued to wedgie himself in the mirror. Cash then exited the video and began typing,":

C - Cash
N - Nathan

C - "Morning goofball!"
N - "morning babe, you like the video I sent you?"
C - definitely! I love it when you yank on your own undies."
N - "Good, cause I love yanking on yours! Anyways, how's Maverick doing, when does he leave again?"
C - "Next Friday, the day after Graduation."
N - "how are you holding up?"
C - "a little better, but I still wish he didn't have to leave. Hopefully we can spend some good brotherly time today though."
N - "here's hoping. Anyways I gotta go for now, see you at school Monday!"

With that Cash decided to get up, we wanted to spend as much time as possible with Maverick today, so he didn't wanna miss out on a single moment.
——————————————————————————
Cash and Maverick then spent the next few hours playing online games together in Maverick's room, however the vibe just felt off strangely.

Eventually the two boys ate breakfast, and their parents told them that they would be heading o for the day, so it would only be the two of them at home.

After breakfast the two boys went back to playing, and eventually the boys parents left, and the two boys were now home alone.

Time went on throughout the day, however both boys could still feel this weird tension between them, however neither had the guts to bring it up.

Around 2pm, the boys sat in their den watching tv, when Cash said,

"Okay I'm seriously getting bored, what should we do?"

Maverick thought for a moment, before coming up with a wicked idea,

"I have something we could do, if your up for a challenge!"