Chapter 31: A Boyfriend Birthday Bash

It was officially June 11th, 2020. Today was a special day for one of our boys, however it isn't a Baker. 17 years ago today, Nathan Triska was born, which meant that today was Nathan's birthday.

Nathan and his parents had spent months planning his 17th birthday bash, which to some would seem odd, but when your an only child your sorta aloud to get away with wanting huge parties for special events.

Nathan had tons of Fun at Cash's birthday party at the laser tag arena, so he needed to make sure his party was just as cool, and he knew a great place.

Growing up, Nathan loved to go to the local trampoline park, but sadly as he got older his family stopped going less and less, but he still had fun their all the time.

So, Nathan's family had booked the entire building for the day, and had workers fill the place with balloons, ball pits, everything that Nathan remembered from his childhood, but with a more mature teenage flare.

Today was going to be a good day. Hopefully
——————————————————————————
Nathan's POV:

Since it's my birthday I thought I'd sleep in a little, since my Birthday Bash at the Trampoline Park didn't start until 1, so I thought that if at least get to rest until 10:30, but someone else clearly had other things in mind.

"Wake Up Loser!" Someone shouted in my ear. I toppled over right off my bed, and I began hearing the laughter of one of my least favorite people in the world, Josh.

Joshua Richards was Nathan's cousin. Josh was about a year older then Nathan, being 18 years old. Josh and his family lived in a completely different city then the Triskas, but even growing up Nathan could always remember that when Josh came to visit, he was in for a horrible time.

"Wakey Wakey dork" Josh said, bending down staring directly at me, "say need a hand their dude?" He said mockingly, even if I did say yes, I knew he wasn't being serious.

I slowly got to my feet, still half asleep so it took me a second to get my balance, "what do you want Josh, it's like 9 am"

Josh just laughed, "I know that but I just wanted to wake up my cousin early to wish him a happy birthday, can you blame me?"

"Yes" Nathan said.

Know that he thought about it, perhaps another big reason Nathan enjoyed picking on Cash so much before, was because his cousin had picked him for so long as well.

Josh had picked on Nathan since their childhood, Josh would pound Nathan till he was purple, then he would lie and say that Nathan was just dumb and hurt himself.

Nathan hated his cousin, but he knew he had to put up with him as long as he was here, and he despised this fact Completely.
—————————————————————————-
Nathan then spent the next hour trying to fall back asleep so he could maybe rest some more, but he had no luck, Josh had woken him up completely.

"Screw it" Nathan said to himself as he through off the covers of his bed. It was now 10:15, so Nathan decided to start getting dressed.

He began looking through his closet, looking for a good outfit wear to his Birthday Bash, it took a while but he eventually found the perfect fit: