Chapter 25: Happy Birthday Baby

The Day was March 5th, 2020. 17 years ago on this day, Cash Baker had been born into this world, and today he was going to celebrate one of his favourite days of the year, his BIRTHDAY 🎉.
——————————————————————————
Maverick's POV:
I slowly created up to Cash's door. I tried openly it as quietly as possible, because I didn't want to wake him up.

It get that it's the kids birthday, but the doesn't mean I'm gonna go any easier on him. I tiptoed over to wards his bed, the floor board creaking only a single time. Cash snorted out loud, and I was certain was going to wake up before I could prank him.

Thankfully instead, he rolled over into his stomach, and at the same time slightly throw the covers off of himself. He was literally making this too easy, it's almost like he wanted Maverick to do this.

Maverick then made it to the side of cash's bed. Seeing cash's white waistband, Maverick slowly gripped his fingers around it.

He then waited a few seconds, he wanted to wait until just the right moment, which he knew was coming, wait for it.

Cash then slowly opened his eyes as he felt as someone was touching him. It was then at that moment that Maverick heaved up Cash's underwear straight up, lifting my cash's body from his bed in a V shape.

The wedgie immediately woke Cash up fully, the pain in his crotch sending adrenaline throughout his body.

Cash then turned his head slightly, seeing his older brother snickering as he bounced him by his undies.

Maverick let go and Cash's plopped right down onto his bed with a slight thud. Cash then reached behind him, beginning to pick the underwear out of his ass.

"Morning Birthday Baby!" Maverick said as he stuck his finger into cash's ear, Maverick's finger covered it spit.

Cash pushed away his brothers hand, as he finally got off his bed, stretching backwards trying to see if it'd would help him get the underwear out of him.

"What was that for dude? I was sleeping." Cash whined, he was so excited last night that it took him hours to fall asleep. And now he had to start his day off by getting a wedgie from his brother, he hoped this wouldn't be a bad omen.

"I don't know bro, I just thought since it's your birthday, and I'm such an amazing brother, I thought I'd help you get up, and what better way to do so then with a wake-up wedgie?"

"Literally anything." Cash said unamused.

"Oh, whatever dude. Now get dressed, you've got a big dead a head of you." Maverick then strolled out of his brothers room, happy with his prank.
——————————————————————————
Cash's POV:
"Stupid Maverick, giving me a wedgie on my birthday" Cash thought to himself as he opened up his closet.

Cash was excited though after all . It was his birthday. He was finally 17, he couldn't wait to rub this in Nathan's face.

Speaking of which, Cash had decided he wanted to have a "mature adult style birthday", which for Cash meant spending his birthday at the laser tag arena.

He would meet Nathan, Joey, as well as his other friends/party goers later. But at the moment, he had to decide what was he going to wear on his birthday.