Chapter 30: Bring May Flowers, & Fame

Every day for the past month Cash had been counting down the days until the concert, and tonight it was finally here. Tonight Cash and Nathan would be attending the first stop of Panic at the Discos first group comeback tour, and they were both ecstatic.
——————————————————————————
"Babe I still can't believe we're going to see Panic at the Disco live in concert tonight" Nathan said, sitting in Cash's desk chair.

Cash was still getting ready to go, so Nathan just had to wait. Cash was so excited, that's why it seemed like he was taking forever, he wanted to wear the perfect outfit.

"I know right" he said poking his head out from his disaster of a closet. "I mean Brenden Urie is like my biggest crush of all time!"

Nathan gave an exaggerated gasped, teasing his boyfriend to seem like he's hurt, Cash immediately catching onto his boyfriends nonsense,

"3rd biggest crush of all time, after you, and Tom Holland of course" Cash said slightly laughing.

Nathan was still a little hurt at this, so he decided to have some fun. He quietly got up from the chair and walked over to Cash, who was so concerned with the mess of cloths he didn't even realize Nathan was right behind hind.

Nathan then grabbed ahold of Cash's briefs and yanked them upward aggressively, Cash struggling from the underwear up his ass.

"Ah hey, let go!" Cash whined. Nathan let go of his boyfriends briefs as he sat back down laughing.

"Very funny" Cash said mockingly as he readjusted his underwear, "ah ha, found it."
——————————————————————————
Cash finally found the perfect shirt to wear for the evening. It was a black t-shirt with the PATD logo on it (for reference look at the picture up top).

The two boys walked downstairs, and Cash said goodbye to his parents as the two headed out the door.

The concert was being held at the local music theatre stadium in town, which was only 15 minutes away. The concert didn't start till 9 and it was on 7:45 so they had plenty of time.

Eventually the boys made it the stadium and headed inside. They stopped really quick to grab snacks to enjoy before they went to find they're seats, since they'd skipped dinner earlier.

Eventually the two boys headed into the main area, and their tickets were scanned, they were electronically sent to Cash's phone by a Maverick, since his phone was the phone used to purchase them originally.

The boys weren't in the very front row, but they were still close enough to the stage where they would definitely have a good few of the band themselves.

"This is gonna be so awesome, thanks again for bringing me" Nathan said as he placed a kiss on Cash's cheek.

Cash blushed a little, not wanting Nathan to notice. He was happy in this moment, he loved spending time with Nathan, and that thought was no longer weird to think about.

Cash and Nathan had been going for 5 months now, and everything Nathan had done in his past flaws far behind them, so Cash was just ready to enjoy the concert with his boyfriend.

Around 9:15, the lights went down and smoke started spreading around the stage as musical instruments began to play, and as the lights came on, revealing the band on stage together, the crowd went wild.