Chapter 20: Roller Rink Riot: A Date Unlike Any Other

The past few weeks of Cash's life had been going great. He and Nathan had luckily finished their project together and both received an A+ for their effort.

Speaking of Nathan, the relationship between him and Cash was better then ever. Nathan had kept his promise and quit bullying Cash, in fact he quit bullying kids all together, for the most part.

Both Cash & Nathan had finally come out publicly as a couple around school and the two were immediately excepted. However, there was still one thing that Cash had been waiting for. His first official date with Nathan, and thankfully today was the day.

Cash's POV:

I woke up hearing the sound of my phone going off. I saw that it was a text from Nathan, I smiled as I saw the word Boyfriend next to his name. I mean, if I got told a month ago that Nathan Triska, the kid who had been bullying me since kindergarten, would now be my boyfriend I'd honestly call you crazy.

Nathan's text said that he'd be at my house around 11:45. Today we were going on our first date, and I was saw excited. I don't actually know where we're going, Nathan said it was a secret location that he'd think I'd love, so here hoping its somewhere that actually serves good food.

I turned to look at my clock, the time read 9:30. Great, I've got close to two hours to get ready. I want to make sure I look good for our first date. Cash dug through his closest, searching for the perfect outfit, eventually deciding on this:

Cash then walked into the bathroom to make sure his hair was combed and his teeth were brushed

While Cash was getting himself ready Maverick walked into the bathroom,

"Whatcha doing Cash, getting ready for your hot date with your Boyfriend" Maverick said mockingly.

"Shut Up Dude, at least I can get a date with something." Cash snapped back. He probably shouldn't have made that comment though because as soon as Cash turned to face the mirror his big bro wasted no time grabbing ahold of his Calvin Klein boxers.

Cash immediately realized what was about to happen, but before he could try and stop it Maverick had yanked his underwear half up his back.

"Dude let go," Cash pleaded "I don't wanna have to change before my date, please."

Maverick reluctantly let his brother down, relieving Cash of his wedgie. "Your lucky you have a date with him today, otherwise I woulda ripped these right off of ya" Maverick said leaving the bathroom.

It was around 11:40 when Nathan pulled up to the bakers house, he took a long deep breathe before walking up to the door.