Chapter 3: Just a Typical Tuesday Part 3: The War of Wedgies

Maverick waited in his room ready to get this wedgie war started when Cash finally walked in, having changed his clothes. "You ready to lose little bro?" Maverick teased. "Shouldn't you be asking yourself that?" Cash countered. Maverick scoffed off Cash's remake as the two boys stood facing each other, only a few feet apart.

"You remember the rules?" Maverick asked, "of course." Cash answered him. There was really only one rule the two boys made when it came to the wedgie war, they couldn't do anything to each other that would leave a physical mark (cut, bruise, black eye, etc.), but other then that any was fair game, and the war would only end when one brother ripped the others underwear.

The boys stared into each other's eyes as if in an old western showdown, both waiting to see who would make the first move.

Cash had never won a wedgie war since Maverick had always been taller and stronger then him but he knew if we caught Maverick off guard he may have a chance.

Cash threw himself at Maverick, hoping to catch him off guard but it appeared the older Baker brother had some tricks of his own. Before Cash grabbed him Maverick jumped out of the way while also tripping Cash in the process. Cash hit the floor, and before he could get up Maverick quickly sat atop his little brother before sliding his fingers into Cash's sweats and grabbing as much fabric as he could, pulling intensely as Cash screamed in pain.

Maverick knew he could end this right here and now but he was having way to much fun so instead he got off Cash and began teasing saying "get up big boy, whatcha got?"

Cash stood up, not even bothering to re-adjust his underwear. Cash needed to be smart about this, then he got an idea. Cash once again ran at Maverick but his time at the last moment he slide on his side, swing his legs knocking Maverick off balance.

Cash quickly got up, grabbing his big bro and pinning him against the wall of his own wall. Cash then bent one of Mavericks arms back while taunting him "say you surrender!" "Never!" Maverick said. Cash then grabbed Mavericks boxers then grabbed Mavericks bent back arm and place it through the leg holes before pushing it up against Maverick's back, causing the underwear to seep into Maverick's ass.

Cash thought he was about to win but clearly forgot one thing. Maverick in the spur of the pain elbowed Cash right in the gut making him step and Maverick releases himself from his uncle wedgie.

Maverick then jumped onto Cash and the two brothers wrestled on the ground for what seemed like hours until eventually Maverick had Cash once again pinned and this time Maverick didn't waste any energy as he pulled as hard as he could on his brothers underwear until eventually,

"RIPPPP". Cash's underwear gave out, Maverick had won this wedgie war.

After all was set and done the two boys sat against Maverick's bed, Maverick pleased with himself.

"Congratulations I guess" Cash said sheepishly. "Thank-you," Maverick said, "and hey, I'm sorry for starting all this by giving you that wedgie, but you have to admit that I'm right about the fact that you make like 20 freakin TikToks a day."

The two boys both began to laugh as Maverick places his arm around Cash. The two boys embraced each or their for a brotherly hug, because no matter what happens, no matter how much they fight with each other, they knew that they would always be brothers at the end of the day.