Chapter 33: A Boyfriend Birthday Bash Part 3: Josh's Sweet Justice

The two older boys snuck off towards the mens bathroom. They slowly opened the door and headed inside but found no one there.

"Yo, where's the dork?" Josh asked.

At that moment Maverick shut and locked the door, leaning against it so Josh couldn't run.

"Yeah So here's the thing. I lied kinda, you see the scrawny looking dork is YOU dude. Boys!"

Maverick snapped his fingers and at that moment two of the stall doors opened and out walked Nathan and Cash.

"What is this?" Josh asked.

Just then Maverick grabbed Josh from behind, holding him still. Josh tried to get free but Maverick overpowered him.

"What are you doing Nathan?" Josh asked aggressively, still trying to get free from Maverick's grip.

Nathan scoffed, "you've been a dick to me since childhood Josh, you've picked on me. You've wedgied me. You've made your family visits a hell for me every time, so now I think it's time you got some sweet justice."

With that Cash got behind Josh, taking ahold of his briefs, Josh realizing what was about to happen. Maverick then stepped back to once again barricade the door, watching with glee.

Nathan then stood in front of his older cousin, gripping the front of his briefs.

"Don't do this Nathan. If you do this then your dead." Josh threatened, although he clearly had some fear in his voice.

Nathan wasn't scarred at all, finally he was going to get his cousin back for everything he'd ever done to him.

"Well," Nathan said, "at least I'll be able to have some fun before my funeral."

With that Nathan and Cash heaved Josh's briefs upward, Nathan in front and Cash in the back, giving Josh an All-Around Wedgie.

Josh gripped his crotch as his eyes began to water from the pain. The two boys then began to bounce Josh by his briefs as josh began to cry out,

"Please stop, I'm begging you guys."

"Begging seriously, what a geek," Maverick said slightly laughing. Maverick then got an idea,

"Alright boys, now I'm thinking that since Josh here clearly thinks of himself as a jock, what better to give him then a jock-lock!"

Cash and Nathan let go of Josh's briefs, causing him to fall the floor. But before he could get up Cash grabbed his legs and held them upward as Nathan grabbed ahold of Josh's briefs again.

Nathan then pulled Josh's leg holes over his feet, putting the boy in his very own jock-lock wedgie.

The other 3 boys laughed at Josh's humiliation, but they were far from done.

Josh's butt was slightly visible, so Nathan then went over and knelt down. He then began spanking his older cousin, Josh wincing every time. After like 30 smacks Josh's butt was bright red.

"Hey babe, Josh seems to be sweating, perhaps we should cool him down." Cash said.

"No please" Josh begged, but it was two late. Nathan removed Josh's underwear from around his feet as he and Cash dragged him into a stall.