Chapter 1-

In a large green garden filled with two large trees, 3 rose buses and some Geranium Plants around the garden. A 13 year old boy and a 11 year old boy are chasing a 10 year old girl around the garden with stick in their hand with what appears to be a snail stuck on the end.

"As children we are always told when we grow up that we can be whatever we want wither it's a fireman or a car driver and do what we want with our lives but in my case that is not entirely true. Growing up i always believed in fairy tales and love at first sight but again for me that was not the case at least not anymore. Growing up i always believed that those two boys were like my brothers, my best friend and i would always have their back but never in a million years did i realise that i would marry one of them. Those two boys have been my best friends since we were babies well until the age of 10 because after that i never saw either of them again. Their family moved away so that they could go to a better more expensive school and i, well i was stuck in the same old town the same old people and the same old school clothes from last year. My mother stayed in touch with them of course and she still meets up with Gordon and Aileen from time to time for a drink or 5 but us the children we got bored and didn't want to go so we eventually forgot about each other and acted like the other didn't exist which i was okay with but now in 18 hours time my mother will call me into the living room and tell me that i am to meet with them for the first time in 13 years and i will get news that will change my life forever"

Chicago - September 27th, 2018 - 10.38pm

Cameron Lachlan is your stereotypical 26 year old man, He has a dark brown messy hair which as soon as he swipes it tends to make the ladies swoon along with his dark brown eyes, he's 6 foot 2 loves to drive the latest trend of car and crash it. He looks like a bad boy who would break your heart and acts like one too. He is cold, heartless selfish and manipulative when it comes to people to get his way and like every other day he is being a complete ass. He's sat outside in the garden on one of the pateo chairs with his feet up on the table chilling with a beer in his hand not having a single care in the world. His best mate Lewis who has blonde hair blue eyes is sat beside him shuffling a pack of cards so they can play poker. Lewis like his mate Cameron tends to get any girl he wants and can charm his way into their bedroom although not as rebellious in life he does enjoy a bit of danger. Laine Lachlan is Cameron's younger brother and although if you saw him out with the group of boys you would expect him to be a complete ass hat like the others he is the opposite. This light brown hair boy has one of the biggest hearts known to man, he is caring and would do anything for his family. Even take the fall for a few of his brothers mistakes in the past. Laine is sat at the opposite side of the table to his brother with a beer in his hand thinking of all the ways tonight could possibly go wrong.

"So boys the parents are out tonight. What is the big plans?" Lewis asks the boys on the edge of the seat wanting to get completely wasted and pick up a few girls.

"You really have to ask that?" Laine says with a raised eyebrow knowing exactly what will happen either they will invite far too many people over for a drink or they will go out in town and invite far to many people back home.

"Lewis i promised my parents a quiet night in" Cameron replies with a look of disgust

"You're not actually going to go through with it though" Lewis looks at Cameron concerned about where his usual best friend is at.

"Of course not" Cameron laughs at the idea of actually staying in.

"Good cause Marcus just messaged me and told me there is some pretty gorgeous girls in town tonight" lewis informs the boys with a grin on his face