Chapter 26

Freya-

I sit in class staring down at my work, My pen in hand i try to work but i feel my eyes getting heavier and they close up on me. I put my elbow down on the table and rest the left side of my head in my hand trying to keep myself awake but the words become more difficult as i try to write them down, and none of them are coming out spelt right. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and i take it out and see a message from both Cameron and Laine.

"You left your lunch on the kitchen table, do you want me to bring it by?" Laine messaged me

"Picked up your meds from the chemist, How are you doing?" Cameron asked me through text, i sigh a little louder than expect and Lauren turns her head and looks at me.

"Are you okay Freya?" She asks me worried

"I'm fine" I lie to her and the truth is i felt horrible

"You don't look it" She shakes her head at me

"I'm just under a lot of stress, between this and loving the two boys" I answer her and the truth is i knew how awful i looked. I feel sick and i have been sick for the past few months secretly hiding it from everyone pretending to be fine. I look pale almost grey like and some of my clothes has been hanging off me because i've lost so much weight. This morning i threw on a pair of white tracksuit bottoms and white tanked top that is slightly low cut. With white trainers on my feet and my jumper hands over my chair. My hair was thrown into a messy bun as i ran out the house this morning as Laine launched a piece of toast in my hand which was when i forgot my lunch.

"What's been going on?" I hear her say which snaps me back to reality.

"Laine told me he loved me and i told him it didn't matter how i felt about him that i was marrying his brother and i'm trying so hard to forget about them and staying in a house with them makes me think about them both more. Everywhere i turn it's either Laine or Cameron there. With the wedding coming up it is really stressing me now." I share with her and just talking about it is making me feel sick.

"Do you really want to marry Cameron?" Lauren asks me and without hesitation i reply to her.

"Of course, I do love him. It may not be as strong as what i feel for Laine but there is love there" I answer her quickly and i know what i'm doing is the right.

"I don't know how you do it some times" She tells me and i agree with her. I really don't know how i do? Most days i have to remind myself that soon enough the day will be over and soon enough i will be married and i won't have to worry about it.

"I am arranging a girls night, me, you, becca and a few other girls" Lauren suggests to me and i turn my head and look at her feeling unsure about the idea. I screw up my face and shake my head.

"I should stay at home and get some rest" I reply to her not thinking it was a good idea.

"Don't be silly, you need to have some fun some time "She nudges me and i let give her a little smile

"Alright, let's do it" I nod my head and agree with her.

I take my phone out my pocket and reply to my messages

"Thanks but I'll just grab lunch here at the college thank you though" I reply to Laine

"Thank you so much, You know you didn't have to pick them up for me i could have got them myself" I message to Cameron