Chapter 13-

Freya- 5th November

I sit on my computer desk still in my pyjamas from the night before working away on my laptop, as it's Monday i'm at my place but after class Cameron is picking me up and we are going to Chuck's house. It's funny how much me and Cameron has managed to put our differences aside and actually managed to become friends. Whenever i'm at the house i seem to over work myself in fear that i won't get anything done because i'm too busy spending time with the boys but end up doing more than i would have done if i was here. I used to keep waking up in the kitchen or would get woken up in the kitchen after i fell asleep there so i relocated and use the study instead but Cameron soon began to realise what i was doing, he gives me into trouble for barely getting any sleep and honestly i can't blame him either. Sometimes i refuse to take myself away from my work so he takes it away from me and hides it. Recently though when i'm not feeling tired we either go outside when it's the nice weather and watch the sky change colours or if we can't sleep we go into each others rooms and just talk, of course i always sit on his sofa keeping my distance. Sometimes he hears my screams when i have nightmares about Rodrick and the things he did to me and wakes me up assuring me that everything is okay then he sits with me until i fall back asleep. It's been nice to be able to have my friend i can confide in again, i tell him more and more about my nightmares each time they come and then he tells me stories about what happened during the 13 year gap. I pick my phone up off the desk and take a quickly glance of it.

"Going to grab a coffee, you want one?" Becca messages me

"Would love a gingerbread latte please" I reply to her then put my phone back down on the table realising i actually have to get changed now. I go over to my closet and look through my clothes trying to figure out what to wear, since it's the start of November it's getting pretty cold outside meaning i have to wrap up warm. I decide to go with my black high waist jeans that has a small slit at the knees and my burgundy wool cropped jumper for my feet i go for my black high block heels and throw my curly hair into a cute bun and tied a red bandana in front of of the bun. I look in the mirror feeling cute and stylish, i then have a look at my coats and take out my black knee length coat and wrap a red scarf round my neck to keep it warm. I look out the window at the grey clouds that are forming and begin to question if i should grab an umbrella or not.

I walk over to my bed and pick up my black backpack and gently place my work into it along with my laptop. I put my phone in my jacket pocket and leave the room locking the door behind me. Even though the weather doesn't look good i don't take my car and decide to walk because the college is only round the corner from where my dorm is. Plus it would make it that much more complicated if i took my car then had to leave it there for Cameron to pick me up after class. I walk to the college which isn't too long of a walk and see Lauren walking towards the door to walk in, i walk a little quicker to catch up with her by this point my hands are bright red and in pain to move from the cold, my nose bright red meaning you might as well call me rudolph the rednosed reindeer because that is exactly what i looked like and my ears were just about the same to the point it hurt to hear but hey who's complaining.

"You look like a familiar face" I say to her as i approach her

"You look familiar too but i just don't know where" She replies back to me and i smile at her

"You see i'm thinking you remind me of a girl i met 3 years ago" I rub my finger against my jaw trying to work it out

"Perhaps that's what it is" She nods her head

"How've you been?" I ask her

"I'm feeling good and you? You seem happy today" She answers and replies with another question as we walk through the halls towards class