Chapter 24-

Laine-

I walk into the Kitchen in the house and see Freya through the window sitting outside in the middle of the grass just laying there staring up at the sky. I pour water into a glass and sneak outside with it in my hand. As i get closer i see her eyes are closed and she looks peaceful to me, you can see the beauty on her face. I kneel down at the top of her head and sprinkle water out of the cup onto her forehead which startles her and she opens her eyes.

"Hello sleeping beauty" I greet her with a smile and she looks up at me and smiles

"I was just thinking to myself how i could use a cool down" She jokes to me and i tip the glass further

"Oh you want more?" I smirk at her and a little trickle comes out

"No" She squeals as it hits her forehead and she shoots up and she tries to take the cup from my hand and we both struggle with it and water drops onto the grass before we end up stopping and we just sit there.

"Why you out here anyway?" I ask her confused considering one it's a Sunday and two she's normally in her room or study working away.

"I needed a break from it all so i came out here and i wanted to relax" She answers me then lays back down on the grass.

"Well i best leave you to relax then"I reply to her not wanting to disturb her and i get up off the grass until i'm standing.

"Wait" I hear her say stopping me from moving and i look down at her

"Yes?" I say to her

"You want to go on a little adventure?" She asks me with a grin on her face

"Depends, what kind of adventure it is" I answer her feeling unsure about the idea

"It's a nice day let's go to the beach plus i need some inspiration" She reveals to me and i think on it for a minute, i look to the house knowing i have lots to do there then look back to her

"What could it hurt" i reply to her agreeing with the idea

"Give me ten minutes then we can go? Is that okay?" She asks me and i nod my head at her

"Yeah, that's fine" I say to her and lend out my hand to help her too our feet and we head inside together.

Freya-

I feel the warm sand press against my feet with every step i take as my camera sits on my chest. Laine is stood by my side as we walk taking about absolute nonsense like we usually do. Knowing that we we're going to the beach i changed out of my joggers and jumper and into a grey knitted tight sweater and a pink leather skirt that has a black belt and black zip going down the front of the skirt and grey converse on my feet but as soon as we hit the beach i decided to carry my shoes in my hand as there is nothing worse than sand in your shoes. I watch as Laine walks away from me and closer to the sea, to start with i carry on my path when i hear him calling on me.

"Freya" I hear Laine call out to me and i turn my head to see half of his legs in the water.

"Yes?"I reply to him looking over at him

"The water is nice and cool, you should come in" He suggests to me and i raise my eyebrows not really liking the idea of going in the water with my Camera or leaving it on the sand but i walk closer and put my feet in the sea. He knows how much my Camera means to me so he wouldn't even dare to splash me with water or there would be consequences and that would also be me not talking to him every again.