Chapter 32-

Freya-

I stare at myself in the mirror and i can feel myself daydreaming. I feel myself coming in and out of reality, I stare at myself my hair is in an updo you can see the curls coming out of the bun on the back of my head and through out my hair. With strands of curly hair coming down the side of my face. I can feel the makeup brushes stroke against my face without every really paying attention to what is going on. I blink my eyes together a few times and i just stare at my eyes thinking about my life.

"You're not daydreaming again are you honey?" My mother asks me and she brushes my hair out of my face, I turn my head and look at her with a smile on my face.

"I'm distracted that's all" I reply to her brushing it off

"It's your wedding day you can't afford to be distracted" She reminds me and i form a smile on my face.

"Your right" I agree nodding my head at her.

I look back at the mirror and this time i don't feel myself wondering off, I watch as the make up artist applies the light pink lipstick to my lips and i pucker them together. I can feel my eyes begin to sting like i want to cry, but i feel happy. I have this happy feeling inside of me. I pull my chair back and stand up where Lauren walks over to me and hands me a drink.

"This will make you better" She assures me and i accept the glass from her hand and i take a sip.

"Have i ever told you girls how much i love and appreciate you for everything" I share with them and i give Lauren and Becca a hug feeling grateful for everything.

"We always have each others backs" Becca replies to me and i raise my glass to them and the do the same.

"I hate to break this up but Freya we should get you into your dress" Aileen informs me and i nod my head. I hand Lauren my glass and walk over to my dress, I pull the zip down on the dress bag and open it up to reveal my dress.

"We can do that" My mother informs me and i take a step away allowing my mother to unhook my dress and get it out of the bag. I stand in front of the long mirror in my underwear and my mother walks over with my dress in hand. I slide my feet into my dress and i my mother helps me into it. I pull the thin straps onto my shoulder and my mother zips me up from by back. I graze my fingers against the laze on my mermaid dress. I smile at myself in the mirror and for the first time i feel like a bride. As i look at myself in the mirror i soon see a familiar shadow behind me, i tilt my head and form a smile at him.

"You look beautiful" Laine tells me with a smile on his face, I gently lift the bottom half of my dress and i turn around where i put the dress back down on the ground.

"Mum do you mind giving us a moment in peace?" I ask my mother wanting to be alone with him.

"Sure thing honey" She answer me and kisses me on the forehead. I wait until she walks out of the room closing the door behind her and joins the girls in the suite.

"I'm really sorry about what happened. I care a lot about you Laine but i made a promise that I would help your brother and i can't turn my back on him" I share with him still feeling guilty about it all.

"I just wanted to come by and say i'm glad you and him are happy even if love me more."

"I'm happy i'll always have you by my side to get me through all his bad moods" I smirk at him feeling happy that he is talking to me again.