Chapter 14-

Freya-

I sit in my car waiting for Lauren and Becca to appear, I spent a good fifteen minutes this morning trying to decide what to wear and ended up going for a pair of black jeans, white cropped t-shirt and pink leather jacket and pink timberland boots. I know i should have worn something more warm but i'm stubborn and want to look cute just like i have my hair down in a slight wave even though i should have put it up in a ponytail so that the wind doesn't blow it in my face. I pick my light pink and cream handbag up from behind the front passenger seat and exit my car locking it behind me. I walk over to Lauren who has on a pair of blue jeans , white trainers and a white leather jacket which she has zipped up so i can't see what is under neat with her hair straightened and at the side. Both me and Lauren have very similar tastes in not only clothes but in boys and well really any thing. Becca comes walking over in a light blue pair of jeans, pink trainers and a cute black coat, i can see a pink t-shirt hidden underneath as she didn't zip up her coat and has her hair in loose curls.

"It's so good to see you guys" I tell them with a smile giving them a hug

"You too girl" Lauren replies with a smile on her face and links her arm in mine

"I'm starving" Becca shares with us as she walks beside Lauren

We head over to one of our favourite restaurants Frankie and Bennies and wait for a table, we didn't have to wait too long before being seated and when we are we are placed in a booth. I pick up the menu and try to decide what to have. Although i will probably go for the same thing i always do.A double Bacon Cheeseburger With Bacon and Cheese Fries and a cola to wash it all down with.

""I've been so busy recently that it's just nice to be able to hang out with you guys"I tell them as i take my coat off and put it on the back of my seat

"Ugh tell me about it" lauren pipes up feeling in the same position i'm in

"Did you hear Simon has a new girlfriend?" Becca asks while looking at me

"No i didn't but i'm happy for him" I share with the girls smiling and it's true i am happy for him. He is one of those guys who makes you laugh and is always willing to help you out and he deserves to be happy.

"Be honest, are you really?" Becca asks me looking at me feeling doubtful to which i smile

"I am happy for him and even if i wasn't it's not like i could hold it against him. I'm getting married" I reply to her to which Lauren and Becca both look at one another

"How did dinner at Professor C M go?" Lauren asks me looking for all the details as she leans forward on the table and nudges my arm

"It was good, him and Cameron got on really well" I answer them and it's true. The whole evening was good and i don't think there was even an awkward moment in it either. Obviously Chuck told him not to hurt me but it was fun just talking like normal people, it's difficult because every day it's like we are learning more about each other. Then when ever we are with people they ask us questions to allow us to get to know each other better and sometimes it does get a bti tedious after a while but we still do it. When we are with our parents it's all the embarrassing stories of what we did as children like accidentally going into someone's car instead of yours and fainting on the stage at your christmas concert. With friends it's always the drunken and college stories like accidentally getting locked out your dorm in just your underwear and going home with a girl and finding out she is a man. With our grandparents or should i say his grandparents it's all the cute stories of how every week he comes to see his grandma and buys her flowers and her favourite sweets or hunting down a family heirloom that was important to his grandad. It's only until we are ourselves where we tell each other the deep stuff where we talk about past relationships like Rodrick and well he doesn't really get into relationships just hook ups but i do know he went through a bad break up a few year back. Or we talk about losing my dad and him losing his nana, some times we share secrets with each other like who we lost our virginity to and where we lost it or like the fact after my dad died i snuck off to spain for four days and my mother didn't notice and he tells me about the car crashes he has been in.