Chapter 11-

Freya-

I can feel the light shining into my room through the blinds since i forgot to close the curtains before getting into bed. I open up my eyes and try to adjust them to the light, i look around the room and lift my hand to my head which is already thumping. I look down at and notice i am still in my clothes from the night before and groan rolling my eyes at myself. I turn on my side and realise i need to pee so quickly get up and run to the bathroom but on the way i can feel my feet hurting in pain with every step i take. I get to the bathroom on time and relieve my bladder one i'm done i wash my hands and get a glimpse of myself in the mirror, half my makeup has been washed off and the other half is smudged down my face. I head out of the bathroom and pick up my make up remover, i sit down on the floor in front of the long mirror in my room and begin to take the rest off. After i've taken the makeup off i finally acknowledge the bruises on my arms, i could feel the pain from it every time i used it but i was hoping that if i ignored it then it would go away. I then look at the rest of my body in the mirror inspecting the rest of the bruises. I look at my knees and remember about how me and Lauren while we were dancing decided to do the actions to Kung fu fighting and we both toppled over each other. The one on the left elbow is from the fall too, my feet with be hurting because of the shoes. Wait why do i have a bruise on my head? oh wait, i almost forgot during the night i got up to go to the bathroom and tripped over my shoes into the desk. Why did i decide to climb out of the right side of the bed when the bathroom is on the left side of the bed? What a mess!

I put my arms down on the floor to lift myself up but the pain from my right arm is too much so i move it away, i can't quite tell which part is worse the wrist or my radius and ulna. He's broke them both before so perhaps the impact of him grabbing me didn't help but all i know is i have to do whatever it takes to hide it. I turn round and look at the time and notice it's 8.18am, i need water and i can't wait until they leave. Damn it me and Camerons meant to be going bowling today. I sigh trying to figure out what to do, i walk over to my wardrobe and pull out my big thick burgundy jumper that i know is nice and big to hide everything. I also pick out a pair of grey pyjama shorts, i slip my feet into my slippers and attempt to put my hair into a ponytail which end up looking like an extremely messy bun. I pick my phone up off the floor and turn it on, when it's turned on i open up my messenger.

"Thanks again for the help last night, I owe you one" I message him feeling grateful for all the help he gave me. I put my right arm into the big pocket at the front of my jumper allowing it to rest there and slide my phone in the pocket too.

I use my left hand and open the bedroom door and head out my room, i slowly make my way down stairs taking my time screwing up my face at the pain every now and then. I get into the kitchen and see Cameron and Laine already sitting at the table. while Gordon is stood at the island with his newspaper in front of him and coffee cup beside it, he's leaning on his right arm keeping an eye on the two boys.

"Morning" I say quietly walking over to them

"You look in a cheerful mood" Laine points out with a smile as he watches me from the top end of the table.

"Why are you walking like that?" Cameron asks me giving a funny look

"That is the look of when you wear five inch heels all night and wake up the next morning in severe pain with bruises" Aileen explains to the boys as she pops into the kitchen

"What she said" I smile and put my phone down on the table not thinking anything about it.

I walk over to the fridge and open it up trying to decide what to eat, i put some toast in the toaster then I pour myself a glass of water in the process. As i'm putting the bottle of water back in the fridge i hear my phone ping and i look round remembering it could be from Lewis. I see Laine glance down at my phone then look at me with the look of confusion on his face