Chapter 27-

Laine-

I walk down out of the living room to grab some juice, i get to the kitchen door and see her pacing around the kitchen stressing out while her Laptop is open on the table and her portfolio laid out all over the table. I watch her throw her hair into a messy bun and rubs her hands against her face. I watch as she walks over and writes down words on her laptop and attempts to make a start on her essay but she soon deletes them and pick up all her essays and scrumples them up throwing them in the bin. I shake my head and walk into the kitchen.

"What do you think you're doing?" I ask her shaking my head at her and walk towards the bin

"I'm done, It's all going in the bin" She answers me continuing to tear everything up.

"Don't be stupid" I advice her taking her work out of the bin and carrying it over to the table

"I'm quitting" She tells me adamant that she is done.

"After all the hard work you have put in over the years, no you're not" I remind her and unscramble the paper on the table.

"Yeah whatever" She rolls her eyes at me and takes a seat

"Don't whatever me, I didn't stay up with you most nights in the study just for you to give up now" I say to her as i head to the counter and grab a chocolate muffin. "You want one?"

"I think i would be sick" I hear her say and my head tilts to look at her, i wish i could do more for her but it isn't my place. "You're right i should get back to this"

I nod my head at her and leave her be to work on her essay, I stand at the kitchen door and keep an eye on her.

Freya

I finally manage to make a start after re-looking at my work, I sit at the end of the table with one of my knees held close to my chest and type away on my laptop. I keep my earphones in my ears even though i know there is people behind me talking knowing that if i get distracted then i could lose sight in what i am saying. I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around, i take the earphones out my ear and see my mother and mother in law to be standing there.

"We have so much to talk about" My mum claims as she takes a hold of my hand and leads me towards the living room where there is flowers laid out that is meant for the wedding day. I open my mouth and raise my eyebrows in shock not having expected them to be here or to see my mother today.

"What do you think?" Aileen asks me as she walks over to the flowers.

"They're beautiful" I answer then, i walk over to the flowers that are laid out on the sofa and i graze my fingers gently against the petals.

"We have got it all figured out sweetie, you have nothing to worry about" My mum tells me and stands behind me she puts her hands on my upper arm and pulls me close to her.

"I think I'm going to go for a sleep" I suggest to them feeling increasingly tired

"Oh we have to pick up your dress tomorrow" My mum pipes in and i turn around and look at her. "You can have the girls come over and try on their dresses with your dresses and make sure it all looks good"

"Yeah sure whatever" I agree and start tripping my way over to the door.

"Perhaps the boys should do that too" Aileen agrees with the idea.