Chapter 28-

Cameron-

I stand at the bar with the boys surrounding me as i get handed a shot in my hand. I take a hold and look at the boys with a slight smirk on my face.

"Well brother in two weeks time you will be a married man" My brother pipes up to me as he raises his glass

"Son i must admit i am proud of how far you have come this year. I know to start with you didn't want any of this but you stuck through it and you realised along the way that after all these years you just needed your best friend back in your life to guide you on the right path" My father toasts to me as he puts his hand on the top of my back.

"Now all you have to do is try not run her off" Lewis jokes to me to which i laugh

"I'll try not to" I respond still chuckling away

"To Cameron and Freya" They all toast to me and i hold up my glass and we take our shot together and in all honesty i don't even know how i managed to get to this day. I know that Lewis was joking but i don't know how I didn't run her off with everything i put her through. The amount of girls i saw behind her back for a good solid five months. The way i treated her like trash before i finally let her in, the things i said about her father not teaching her respect even though i didn't know he was dead it doesn't make it excusable. The amount of stress i have put her through with this wedding. Her having to clean up my mess when i would get black out drink or start fights. I didn't deserve her and i still don't. I know i have changed my ways but she still deserves better than me.

"Thank you guys for being here now let's get drunk" I suggest to them and take a drink from my beer.

"Every time someone says the word wedding, Freya or anything related to the wedding the person has to take a shot" Laine suggests to them all coming up with a fun idea for the night out.

"You just said all three so get drinking" Lewis points out and nods his head to the barman. "Oh and anyone caught messaging their misses or Misters tonight has to take two shot"

Freya

I sit on the reclining chair in the living room while my soon to be mother is lying on the sofa as we watch "27 dresses" on tv. I scroll through my phone and see pictures pop up on my facebook of Cameron's stag do and i can't help but smile going through the photos and chuckle at myself.

"The boys appear to be having a good time" I share with Aileen and show her a picture of Cameron, Laine and Gordon all wearing pink fluffy cowgirl hats while singing karaoke.

"Oh dear, i dread to think what they will be getting up too" She replies to me shaking her head.

"As long as they have a good time that is all that matters" I say to her not having any doubts or worries about the boys night.

"Your mum told me that she is considering dating again" Aileen informs my, i lift my head up from out of my phone and i turn and look at Aileen.

"She is?" I pipe up in shock as she never told me about it.

"I think she was worried to mention it to you" She informs me and i sit myself up and face Aileen properly.

"If my mum wants to date someone new then she can. It's not my decision it's her life. It won't be easy for me but i can't expect her to be alone for the rest of her life" I express my feelings to her "One thing i won't do is if she goes back to the way she did after my dad died i can't keep picking her up like that"