Chapter 10-

Freya-

I sit in the back of a taxi as it makes it's way over to Cameron's house, i would have taken my car but it's still in the house and god why did i have to forget my portfolio. It was the one thing i was meant to remember, the one thing i was meant to pick up yesterday but no i forgot. I get out the taxi and hand the driver money,i look at the driveway and see my car is already gone meaning that Cameron has already left too drop it off. I walk to the front door and unlock it, i open it up and close the door behind me quietly. I run upstairs and grab my portfolio from my table before leaving the room i have a quick glance in the mirror and i look at my black ripped jeans, black t-shirt that has a bunch of red roses on the front of it and my black leather jacket over the top with my black trainers on my feet. My outfit looks unpolished and scruffy after running about and my hair is no longer in a nice bun but instead a messy one, i brush myself up a little bit but as i look at myself i start to see a resemblance to Cameron. My dark clothes matching his dark personality perhaps he is brushing off on me. God that can't be good. I snap myself back into reality and make my way down stairs. I take out my phone to call a taxi back to the house so i can get to school on time when i see Aileen walking out of the kitchen with a confused look on her.

"Sorry, i forgot to pick up my portfolio last night" I tell her explaining my appearance at the house.

"Don't worry about it dear" She tells me with a smile on her face

"I should call my taxi and get going" I say to her with my phone still in hand

"I'll take you" She says to me shaking her head at the sound of me calling a cab

"I can easily just get some else to take me" I blurt out not wanting her to feel like she is being forced into it.

"Don't be silly" She shakes her head at me and walks back into the kitchen and puts away her mug.

"Let me grab my keys, i was just leaving anyway" She informs me heading into the living room to pick up her stuff.

I stand with my back leaning against the bannister waiting for her, she walks out of the room and to the door her bag in hand and coat on. We head outside and get into her 2019 white ford focus, i place my portfolio in the back seat not having room for it in the front and my black backpack that also have red roses on the front on the floor at my feet. Aileen begins to drive off towards the college once again helping me out.

"I've been wanting to ask, your mother told me you went through a hard relationship last year would you mind telling me what happened?" She asks me, i take a deep breath in having waited for this moment to come up.

"He ugh... he used me then dumped me" I begin to say then stop for a moment

"I was a senior in high school, we went out for three years and to start with it was all great then a year in we lost our way a bit. Our priorities changed a bit but we got back on track and we... had sex more." I stop my self having realised what i said and look at her in shock.

"Go on" She tells me

"During our third year my dad died and i lost my way a bit and i didn't want to go out or talk to people but i kept going and he couldn't understand or care about my pain so he ended it During my time at college i bumped into him at a party and i couldn't help myself , all the old feelings came flooding back and i slept with him and we got back together for around seven months or something and we broke up eight months ago" I say to her then pull down my t-shirt a little.