Chapter Thirteen

I felt myself gulp as the three of them crawled out of their coffins and approached me.

"Well...well...well, it has been a long time since I've seen this little lass. You're just as beautiful as I remember," Sebastian purred, stroking my cheek softly.

"Sister, I don't believe I've ever had a taste of your blood until just now, and I must say, it was delicious," Anya crooned, her red eyes glowing with hunger. I looked up and caught Erebus's eye and I could see his sympathy he felt for me.

"Brothers! Sister, we are once again reunited in the flesh and blood. It's wonderful to see you three again," Kristillier said from where he was standing, causing the three of them to turn around.

"Oh, great, we are reunited with our oldest brother. You've been nothing but a disgrace to us Kris. Why do you think we killed you in the first place?" Sebastian said, rolling his eyes. Kristillier growled.

"Thank you for spoiling my little secret brother. I never liked you anyways," Kristillier hissed, his eyes dimming to a red color.

"Now boys, please don't fight. We have a guest watching us," Anya said, turning to look at me. She came around behind me and untied the gag from my mouth. I swallowed, wetting my parched throat, still silent.

"I'm surprised she has nothing to say after she killed us off," Sebastian said, almost annoyed. I turned to face Kristillier.

"Kristillier what did you do with Liam?" I asked in a low tone, glaring slightly.

"Oh, nothing trust me, I'm sure he's dying to see you again," Kristillier said tightly, gripping my hair and yanking my head back to expose my throat. I whimpered as Kristillier ran his lips down my neck before Anya stepped in.

"Oh, brother, there's no need for that. Why torture her here when you have her lover?" she said with a nasty smile. Kristillier stopped and let go of me.

"Right," he purred and stepped back. Sebastian loosened the vises around my wrists and ankles and pulled me roughly to my feet.

We all went back upstairs to the grand living room where I was handed over to Kristillier and we stood near the other three, who were lounging in the fancy furniture.

I then heard scuffles and grunts come from the other room and watched as Marcus, now a vampire, dragged Liam and Jacob into the room. Both of them saw me and struggled to get away from Marcus, but they failed to do so.

"Liam! Jacob! How nice of you to join us," Kristillier greeted, tightening his grip on me.

"Let her go Kristillier!" Liam roared, baring his fangs.

"I think not Liam, she's far too precious to slip out of my grasp again," Kristillier answered smoothly. I looked at Jacob and caught his eye for a moment and I could see how ashamed he was for leaving me in the forest. "You all thought you could stop me. You have no chance of that happening now that I have what I need," Kristillier said with a bit of anger to show that he had no fear.

"I'll rip you to shreds once I get my hands on you," Liam seethed as he jerked in Marcus's grasp. Kristillier laughed softly and looked over to Anya.

"Anya come here," Kristillier said keeping his eyes on Liam. Kristillier handed me over to Erebus and then faced Anya. He trailed his eyes over her once before in one quick movement, plunged his hand into her chest and just as quickly out. Anya's eyes widened in horror and her lips moved, but no words came out. I watched as she dropped to the floor, her eyes staring blankly at the ceiling. I was in shock not noticing Kristillier throw her darkened heart into the fireplace where it burnt with a loud hiss.

"What a pity, how badly she wanted to live. She always got in my way," Kristillier said softly to himself. He then picked up a handkerchief off of a nearby table and wiped his hand off. I felt my lower lip quiver, more fear coursing through my veins. Kristillier turned and saw how afraid I was and swiftly moved to my side. "Oh, there there, no need to be afraid. Anya deserved what she got," he said as he pulled me against him. I knew that trying to resist wasn't going to do me any good so I gave in. "Marcus, take her lovers down to their cells," Kristillier said as he took me and motioned Sebastian and Erebus to follow him as we went upstairs to Kristillier's room. 

Once we were there, Kristillier put me on his bed as he, Sebastian, and Erebus stood back a few feet to look at me.

"God Kris, you're torturing me with her just sitting there. Can't I just steal a taste?" Sebastian asked hungrily as he started for me, but Kristillier stopped him.

"No! You will do as I say. You follow my rules!" Kristillier seethed.

"Why not just leave her for a while and then come back and turn her?" Erebus asked. Kristillier and Sebastian both faced him.

"Erek... I've left her by herself for too long. If I'm going to turn her, I'm going to do it when the time is right and you two will do as I say, understand?" Kristillier growled. Sebastian rolled his eyes and Erebus stayed quiet.

"Brother, I never liked you and I still don't like you. I just want a small taste from her that's all. Is that too much to ask?" Sebastian said. Kristillier uttered a small growl and closed his eyes.

"How many times must I tell you? No one is getting a taste without my consent!" Kristiller yelled, his hands forming fists at his sides. While this argument was going on, I had been searching for an escape. I knew I wouldn't be fast enough to try and make a run for it, but I'd have to try something. I cleared my throat, ready to speak when Kristillier rudely shushed me.

"Excuse me! I want to say something!" I pouted.

"No! You don't say a word unless you're told," Kristillier hissed as he came up to me and shoved me down on the bed, nearing my face. "I know what you're trying to do love. Trying to think of an escape plan won't help you at all, no matter how hard you try. You will be mine and mine only, do you understand?" he asked, his jaw clenching.

I gave a small nod that I understood when Kristillier leaned down and his mouth met mine. I heard Sebastian start forward when Erebus stopped him.

I didn't fight Kristillier, I let him kiss me. His kisses burned, almost to the point of pain. I remembered that when I was a vampire, I had my magic powers, but I didn't know if I still had them now as a human.

Slowly in my mind, I called out to them. Then I felt it happen. A tingling came to my fingers and a warm feeling spread through my fingertips.

Then as slowly as I could, I touched Kristillier's chest where his heart was, imagining it on fire. I almost had it when Kristillier bolted back and glared down at me.

A sharp sting fell upon my cheek and I knew he'd slapped me. I looked up at him and I saw pure hate in his now blood red gaze.

"Don't...ever...do that...again," his voice in a deep and dangerous tone. A scream barely left my lips before he sank his fangs into my neck.