CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FOUR

"WHERE are we going Zho?" Maxus asked as he followed Zholianna to the elevator. He was tired from studying all day but he couldn't say no to her at that time.

"Basta! You're going to love this, Elliot.” The girl seemed excited when they entered the elevator. Zho pressed the letter "P" there.

“Penthouse?” kunot-noong tanong niya.

"Yup! Owned by a mafia boss.” Zho answered. He didn't even ask who that mafia boss was. He only knows one mafia boss, Mr. Rizuto. Their Mafia boss father.

"Are we even allowed to go here?" he asked as the elevator door opened. Zho just grinned and continued walking. Hanggang sa isang malaking pintuan ang bumungad sakanila.  Zho just looked at a small camera that was there and the door opened automatically.

The guard even greeted them as they entered like as if they were a prince and princess, because they bow down as respect.

"See?" said Zho as they passed those guards. Maya maya pa’y hinila nanaman siya ni Zho. "Come on. Dito tayo.”

That Penthouse is spacious. The design is modern. Halatang hindi basta basta ang mga furnitures na naroon dahil na rin sa ganda at uniqueness ng mga ito. Puti ang pader kaya naman maaliwalas tingnan ang mga gamit na naroon.

He couldn't stare at some things anymore because Zho had already pulled him into a room.

"What are we going to do here?" he asked. Zho laughed because of that.

"I'm going to show you some interesting things. What's on your mind, huh? Do you think I'm gonna rape you? duh!" Umiiling pa nitong saad.  He looked at the room. There wasn't much of an interesting thing there apart from a huge mirror that seemed to cover the entire side of the wall of that room. "This is my favorite room here."

And then, Zho took something that looked like a small remote from her pocket and pressed something on it. He was amazed when that big mirror lifted up and revealed so many guns on display.

May pinindot pa si Zho sa remote at kanya kanyang nag ilawan ang mga lagayan ng baril na naroon.  Some are hanging on the wall and some are placed on the table covered with tempered glass.

“These are the guns that I bought every auction.” Umpisa ni Zho.

“Wow.” Iyon nalang ang nabanggit niya habang naglalakad patungo sa mga ito. "Vintage."

“Exactly.” Said Zho. "When it comes to guns, people either love them or hate them. I don't know when I started being addicted to guns but, who cares anyway? I'm addicted to antique guns."

"You have plenty of it." He said.  Sa tingin niya hindi lang isang daang mga baril ang naroon.

“A true gun enthusiast can tell you everything that there is to know about them, particularly the models that they’re personally fond of. Rare guns that carry a type of historical value, are often worth the most monetarily.” Inabot nito sakanya ang isang baril. A gold one. It has a leaf and acorn pattern. At naka engraved doon ang word na Walther. “Here.”

“What do you call it?” he asked out of curiosity. Ayaw niya ng mga baril. But, seeing Zho’s collection, para bang kumakabog ang puso niya sa hindi malamang dahilan.

Is this excitement?

“Hitler’s Golden Gun.” She answered. “Nabili ko ito sa halagang $350,000 in France. It’s one of nearly 3,000 items, mostly antique gun, up for auction years ago.”

“Interesting huh?”

“I know.” Sagot ng dalaga. “It is a golden 7.65mm Walther PP. It is believed to be the gun that Hitler used to commit suicide in the bunker that he hid within as the Nazi regime succumbed to the power of the Allied troops. The piece was sold in 1987 to a bidder who remained anonymous. The gun has since traded hands and it is believed that if it were ever to be offered up at auction again, the price could well reach into the millions.”