3. Unexpected Appearance

"SITTING HERE STARING AT YO PICTURE WITH A SLIGHT GRIN. EVEN THOUGH YOU HATE ME I KNOW YOU LET ME FUCK AGAIN. SOUL TIES GOT YOU STUCK AGAIN." I shouted throughout the house while walking to the kitchen.

My grandma came home from Vegas this morning and the first thing she decided to do is, wake me up and tell me to wash the dishes.

I couldn't even find it in me to be mad, because them hoes stacks, haven't washed them in like a week, nobody wanna come home to that. Also for some reason I woke up vibing.

Well I know the reason... party had me smacked, I ate a small piece of edible, and went brazy. People was sending videos of me dancing to my phone.

I honestly embarrass myself a lot, so like... it's the casual.

I grabbed the orange dish rag, ran hot water over it, and put hella soap on it... so what? I'm making up for a week of not using it.

"AND I AINT NEVER BEEN IN LOVE BEFORE. BUT I SWEAR TO GOD I WANNA LOVE AGAIN..... YOU SAY I GOT SOME GROWING UP TO DO." I screamed as I washed the fifth plate.

We don't really be eating in.. but still manage to us every dish, a shame.

"Can you shut the hell up?!" Grace walked into the kitchen mushing my head.

"No, THEM RAINY NIGHTS CAN TURN INTO SOME SUNNY DAYSSSSS"

"This why I can't wait to go to college, I wanna be up out this bitch." She opened the fridge and took out a beverage.

"RANDOM SEX CAN TEMPORARILY TAKE THIS PAIN AWAYYY" I ignored her purposely.

Trinity ran through the kitchen giggling, and her play date Nayja followed behind her.

I rolled my eyes, it's not fair she got a best friend before me.

"Anyways... where was you at last night during that party?" She questioned me, taking a cup I JUST washed and pouring some lemonade in it.

"Game room" I turned off the sink and turned around.

"The fuck?" She stopped herself from taking a sip and looked at me with her face scrunched up.

"I was in the game room, with Sylas and his little brother" I said and then she took a sip of her drink, sitting in the couch.

"Now who may they be?" She asked being nosey and I laughed.

"It's a boy that I met at the corner store, when you told me to go pick up some hair fo ya" I told her, she clapped her hands and smiled

"Found somebody other then my boyfriend, good on you shorty" Grace said, taking another sip. My mouth ajared, even though I wasn't shocked.

"Stop bringing that up, goshhhh" I looked everywhere but her.

"Nah, you use to like my boyfriend, you ain't even have actual friends, you was worried bout the wrong relation." She joked, and it was so dumb it made me laugh.

"Man fuck you" I turned back around and was finna continue to wash the dishes until I heard some yelling and commotion from outside, since are front door was opened.

I turned my ass back around and followed Grace down the stairs and out the door because we both nosey.

"HOW MANY TIMES I DONE TOLD—" when I got to the porch, I robbed my eyes and pinched my arm to see if I was imagining stuff and still smacked from that brownie.

"I wanna see my daughters!" My mom- wait I don't even wanna call her that... my birth giver begged my grandma.

There she was that lady I haven't seen in a million years. Arguing with my granny, her mom on the sidewalk.

Grace looked at me with her mouth wide opened, and I just started laughing.

I cant take nothing serious.

Once I stopped laughing, which only took a minute, I walked down the steps and stood in front of them, they ain't notice me at first, to busy arguing and things.

However when they did notice me, she tried to give me a hug and I ain't even have to reject it because my grandma snatched her back before she could even come a centimeter closer to me.

"Don't you dare touch her"

They started arguing again and I just watched out to make sure nothing got to out of hand.

"Who is that?!" I heard my little sister voice, and the lady that had her in the womb for nine months turned around to face her.

"I'm your mom sweetie" Corelisha, I finally remembered her name to be said.

"Nah Gigi my momma" Trinity said with an attitude, causing Grace and I to laugh.

"Bitch did you tell her that!"

I quickly turned around with wide eyes.

"I know you did not just call my granny a bitch!" I yelled at her.

"YEAH SHE JUST CALLED YO GRANDMAMA A BITCH!" Trenten came from out the blue works, or maybe I'm just now noticing him standing across the block recording.

"I know you did not just call my momma a bitch!" Grace walked up next to me.

"YEAH SHE JUST CALLED YO MOMS A BITCH!" Trenten instigated, at this point mad people was outside of their houses, I was getting ready to really smack her, because she has some silly brazy off the walls type nerve.

"Man bitch just called my grandmo a bitch!" Trinity said, and Corelisha mouthed dropped.

"You know what, I don't even won't these kids" she picked her creamed colored purse from off the concrete and clutched it close to her as she walked to her car and got in.

"AND THAT RIGHT THERE WHY HOES AINT SHIT!" He yelled reminding me he was across the street.

"Go home Trenten!" I waved him off

"Okay!" I heard him say back as I walked up the house steps.

Moms said: fuck them kids

FOR THE THIRD TIME!!

(It's way easier write, when you ain't gone publish it)