29. Chicago, Third One

Robert June Clarksin -

I was walking out the house when I seen that Matthew dude get out a car and walk up to Teagan house.

I walked across the street and before he could knock on her door, I stood in front of it.

"Stay from over here before you get whacked." I said and he straight faced me.

"I'm not finna have beef over a bitch." He said.

"We wasn't homies prior, so I don't give a fuck." I let him know I don't let shit get in the way of beef.

"Doesn't matter." He said and I remembered something.

"So the fact that you brung the shit to social media. And felt comfortable enough to tag me." I mentioned them twits he posted.

"You mad 'cause I fucked ya bitch, and now she won't even let you get some, when y'all actually in a relationship, is that right?" He asked with a side smirk.

"I'm not finna sit here and let you sell me lies." I told him.

"I'm selling you lies...did you ever think to stop, and process why I'm over here to begin with?" He asked grinning.

I said nothing, trying to think before I say.

"Teagan told me you wasn't gone be home today, I see you was just leaving out." He pointed to my crib.

See, I don't like niggas knowing where I lay my head.

"You lying." I spoke, tryna convince myself.

"I'm lying...?" He asked, fake confused.

"I trust my girl." I said wanting to put a end to this conversation.

"You shouldn't." He chuckled tryna be cocky.

I was finna start sending blows to his jaw until my cousin called out for me.

"RJ, let's go." He said, I stared Matthew down one last time before walking away.

Finna blow some steam off by spinning a block.

I thought to myself as I hoped in the car.

MANY HOURS LATER -
Brooklyn Jasiah Ali -

I heard loud bangs on my door and the thing that had me shook is it was 3 o'clock in the morning.

I quickly got out of bed, seeing that Trinity was clean cold knocked out.

I knew my grandma wasn't here, more Grace, and Noah high outta his mind somewhere.

So I got up and went to the door. I looked out the peep hole and seen no one.

For some reason I still opened the door, Imma dumb ass.

I looked around and then down, and it was a baby.

My eyes widened, and I could feel my heart beat speed up.

I quickly grabbed the baby and took it inside.

I called Grace, no answer. Called Noah, no answer. Called my Grandma and she picked up.

"What it's to late for all this. I'm on vacation-"

"A baby just got dropped off at the house." I cut her short, getting to the important shit.

"What?" She said seeming more concerned than ever.

"I don't know grandma, I just heard a loud knock, I went to open the door and boom, it was just a baby, nobody else."