26. Scooter Riding w/ Common Drip

thanks for 400 votes <3

Robert June Clarksin -

"You's a dick." Teetee said after I threw a shirt at her face.

"More like a big dick nigga." I smiled, getting up from my bed and turning on the tv.

"I bet it's all tiny and itty bitty." She joked, making a little space in between her fingers.

"You've seen it, I know those not the conclusion you came to." I brought up, turning to her.

"Cocky." She mumbled under her breath.

"Truthful actually." I pointed out.

"I bet it don't put in no good work though." She mugged, and I put my hands up.

"You can't talk, when you not even ready to take it." I threw shots.

"Problem?" She asked.

"Nah. I respect yo' decision, but you can't be talking hot shit, when you can't take my shit." I smirked basically repeating myself, and she shrugged.

"But can you like....explain further on why you don't wanna have sex with me?" I asked, truly curious.

"I don't know, I'm just not ready." She answered.

"But like....do you feel uncomfortable with me, do you not love me enough?" I asked starting to fell on edge, and she seemed to get irritated.

"RJ, now you know." She called me by my nickname, which she only call me when she getting mad

"Actually I don't know." I responded and she sighed.

"I'm 100% comfortable with you and I love you to the fullest." She reinsured.

"So what's the problem?" I asked again, wanting a clear answer.

"I am not ready for sex to be apart of my life." She explained.

"Alright." I blew her off.

"Just remember I'm not one of yo exes. I won't let you hit anytime." She reminded me, and I shrugged acting like I wasn't bothered.

"It's whatever at this point." I tried to contain my madness.

"I was just saying." She rolled her eyes.

"Okay." I rolled my eyes back.

"Okay but like, we can't end the night mad at each other." She grabbed my arm before I could walk over to my gaming chair. 

"We can actually." I said looking back at her.

"That's not a good thing to do." She smacked her lips.

"Hmm mhm." I said going to sit in the chair.

"Acting like a bitch." She mumbled under her breath.

"Suck my dick." I flicked her off

"Shut up." She said, as I wheeled the chair over to her.

"Gimme a kiss." I puckered my lips out.

"Boy I'll give you a son." She said pecking my lips.

"And I'll let you... If you was really about it." I tricked her.

"Just when I thought you was gone start being sweet." She whipped her kiss off my lips.

"Haha, never." I stole my kiss back, and she playfully mugged me.