32. Making Up

Robert June Clarksin -

I grew extremely bored as time passed. I was actually settled, I watched movies, played the game.

I talked to no girls, missing Tete more and more as time grew longer.

"Shittttt," I groaned, "need my shorty back."

I pulled my phone out and went to are text messages, I began to type.

It's been a week since we lasted talked and that's not ok

It took her a little minute to text back and that made me mad a little.

As soon as I heard that special Text Tone that I set for her contact, I smiled.

seems pretty fucking peachy to me

She said, clearly acting how I act sometimes when I'm mad.

Come over

nope

I bet if Matthew told u to, u would

She left me on read, which caused me to sigh.

I got up from my chair and pushed opened my window. I took a very heavy rock that was on top of the vent, which blew out super hot air because it's broke right now.

I lunched it at her window causing a small crack to form, the rock fell in a bush that was far under her window.

(Ignore that this goes against the laws of physics for me please)

She quickly pulled up her blinds and looked right at me. She had the biggest pout on her face as I smiled.

"I love you. Talk to me." I said loudly and I knew she could hear me because she gave me the finger.

"Open ya window, I damn near threw out my arm throwing that got damn rock." I started to grow mad.

She opened the window as told causing a smile to grow on my face again.

"Robert stop bothering me." She straight faced me.

"Come over, my family not home right now." I said because they was school shopping for the 2nd day in the row, this time for clothes and shoes.

I could tell she was thinking about it so I waited patiently for an answer.

"When I get over there you bet not touch me." She said and I smiled. She closed her window and I started to get myself looking cute.

Didn't have to do much, because you know I'm naturally a beautiful being.

But I did get my bed comfortable because I knew she'd appreciate it.

I heard a knock on the door and I opened it. As soon as she walked in I closed the door and we went up to my room.

She got comfortable on my bed immediately, she like my water bed.

I sat down next to her super close but not touching because she told me not to do that.

She grabbed me and pulled me on top of her causing me to smile. I knew she was gone do that, that's why I didn't trip, she like affection and shit.

"I'm proud of you, I've noticed you been better with yo temper." She said lightly rubbing the side of my face.

"Do I deserve a kiss?" I wanted to low key change the subject. I don't like talking about my feelings like that.

"Two kisses for you." She gave me two small pecks on the lips.

We back straight, this is all I wanted.

"Robert...." She said in a way that made me worried so I stayed silent.

"I love you too." She said as if it was her first time saying it to me.

"I know." I cheesed being cocky.

"I just want to let you know that you're loved." She said slowly rubbing the sides of my face. And I slowly sat up and turned to her.

"Why you telling me this?" I asked.

"..."

I could tell something was wrong, really wrong. She seemed sad, like something just happened that she didn't want to happen. I started to get scared.

I could see her eyes get glossy and I didn't know what to do, I'm not the one to comfort people in my household, that's usually Delas, Laura, or my mom. I'm not good with this stuff.

"Tell me what's up." I laid her head down on my lap and the rest of her body curled up in a little ball.

"Robert it's just, this is around the time I start to get really sad, and I know you don't know that about me but...every time school starts up, I go threw little stages of depression. And that's part of the reason Matthew came over, he helps me with it. And no the project thing wasn't a lie. I just pray you understand." She informed me.

"How does Matthew help?" I asked

"He knows the right things to say, and do. He stays patient, he's understanding." She basically named all the qualities that I lack.

I couldn't even say anything back.

"And that wasn't to bring you down." She spoke sensing my disappointment in myself.

"I'm gone try to start going better...for you, especially for you." I spoke.

She grabbed my hand and held it as she started to doze off to sleep. As she slept I started to think, I came to the conclusion that....

I'm a shitty person, I mean I've always knew, but damn I really effect people. What I do and say actually have importance and meaning.

I lifted her head off my crotch because of the feeling that she was pushing down something.

I seen that I was hard and I lowly groaned to myself.

Why am I like this lord?

I can not stand relationship shit, and that might be shocking considering how much I write it. But, the more you know :).

Anyways the character development in this chapter was amazing, it's never too late =).

RJ MY FAVORITE CHARACTER!!