28. Respectfully My Bitch

Nicey Ray Osen -

"What you doing right now?" Trenten asked me over the phone.

"Getting Jayana ready for the day." I said as I rubbed some lotion on her.

"What you got planned for today?" He asked me.

"Nothing much, just going to the park." I shrugged.

"Let me come."

"Okay."

(A/N: Only reason I'm not doing more of them, is because, I don't want to many side plots. Because I can never keep up)

Brooklyn Jasiah Ali -

I was just chilling on my bed watching some Walking Dead, when my phone dinged.

I seen the notification was from Sylas, and I quickly unlocked my phone.

ME BORED! ME WANT YOU! ME WANT TA SEE YOU!

Perfect timing! Come over.

This is why I love the fact that I can read, and drive.

Love that for you <3

Thanks <3
ILL BE OVER IN 30!

I got up from bed, and just started to clean.

And when I say clean, I mean unrealistically spotless.

I lift a few items out for personality, but other than that, spotless.

I made the room smell good, by lighting a Black Cherry scented candle.

Then I made myself look cute, I didn't have to do much because I literally got prepared to do nothing today.

I guess that can come in handy on some days.

"Who you getting ready for?" Grace asked, and I mugged her.

"My future husband." I said, and she looked at me in shock.

My phone ding and I looked at the notification seeing it was Sylas, I went to go open the door.

"What it do?" I put my hand out for a shake, he shook it, then kissed it, making butterflies erupt in my stomach.

"Oh stop it." I said all innocently.

"Never." He said goofily and I laughed, while letting him in.

"Glad you let me come over, my house stay full." He said, as I walked in front of him.

"I know you be all irritated, I wanted to help you out." I said as we walked towards my room.

"Thank God for you." He chuckled, and I couldn't help but smile.

"In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Sprit." I crossed, not even knowing what else to say.

He chuckled as we walked into my room.

"Remember when we was on facetime and I said If I ever came in yo room I'd mess up yo bed?" He asked and I nodded slowly.