19. Cook Out Vibe

thanks for 4k reads
don't be scared to comment, i love when y'all comment <33

Teagan Marie Johnson -

As I got ready, I made sure to put on my best scented products, and my best looking clothes.

I wanted to make a good first impression on his family, because I know a lot of them are going to be there. He said I ain't the first girl he brung around, but his family ain't much like the other girl.

Once I was finished getting ready, I had on a bright red short shorts, and a matching tube top, that came right above my belly button. Some white and red Jordan 1 Retro High Tops. Finishing it off a white cross body MK clutch, some pearl earrings and a gold heart necklace.

I put light makeup on, doing only my lips, eyelashes, and my hair in a middle part bob, which I did before I went to sleep last night, so I just had to freshen it up.

I went downstairs and my momma looked at me with wide eyes.

"You going outside in them itty bitty ass shorts?" My momma asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, these the only shorts I could find to match the top." My momma know how I am about having matching fits for occasions like this, I would literally cancel the whole thing if I can't get my outfit right.

"Okay...come back home if somebody even look at you weird." She told me and I nodded, before walking out the house, the door already being open.

I went across the street, and knocked on the door. I came early on purpose so I could spend time with Robert.

The door was opened by a little girl.

"You one of my cousins I don't know about or something, because you too pretty to be Robert girlfriend." She sized me up, and my mouth slightly dropped before I started laughing.

"No, I'm his girlfriend my name Teagan." I smiled with a wave.

"My name Zoey but yeah I feel like ya lying." She mugged me.

"Little girl, stop it before you run her away." Ms.Eliana pulled Zoey away, and let me in.

"Girl I'm still on these greens, so it smell weird but Robert in Maya room, they stay bothering her." She told me, as we walked into the living room.

"Wassup Lil RJ" Mike nodded his head at me, and I nodded it back, trying to contain my smile.

I know about Mike because he stay stealing Rob' phone while we on facetime.

"ROBERT!" She shouted his name, and I fidgeted a bit, that catching me guard. Mike secretly laughed at me, as I just waited for Robert.

"WHAT?!" He screamed back.

"Get the fuck!" She yelled back, and I shook my head, he stay getting himself in trouble.

As he walked down the stairs he loudly mumbled shit under his breath, until he saw me.

"Ohh shot wassup shawty, you looking fine, I never saw you at the get togethers before." He flirted and I playfully rolled my eyes.