22. Girls Night

Nerissa Ezra Palmer -

I rung Brooklyn doorbell and waited for someone to open.

My grandma dropped me off here after Brook text me to come over. I woke my granny up from her nap and begged her to take me.

I had to ask my dad, and he promised not to tell my mom, so she thinks I'm at my grandma house.

The door opened and I looked up to see a young man, a fine young man.

"You here for Brook and them?" He deadly asked and I nodded.

"Um- yeah" I spoke, and he opened the door wider letting me in.

"Her door got like, hella pink crayon on it, so it's hard to miss." He informed me while shutting the door.

I walked down a hallway, and seen the door he was taking bout. Covered in pink graffiti style words.

I lightly knocked on the door then opened it. When Brook looked over at me, her mouth dropped.

"You actually fucking came, wow." She said, as I dropped my bag next to her dresser and closed the door behind me.

"Yep" I smiled back, going to sit on the bed next to her.

It was a younger girl sitting at her desk chair, then there was that Teagan girl siting in a bean bag chair, that was in the corner of the room. Then another girl sitting on Brooklyn bed.

They all went on their phones as I just sat there bored.

My phone is cut off....

"I didn't come over here to be bored." I spoke up and they looked up from their devices.

"What you wanna do?" Brooklyn questioned and I shrugged.

"I don't know, lets just talk." I suggested and they looked around at each other.

"About what?" Teagan questioned and I shrugged again.

"Bruh, y'all leaving me to make all the decisions... spill some tea or something..." I spoke and they laughed.

"Okay, so y'all all know Delas right?" Destiny asked, everyone shook their head yes, expect for me.

"Will, he's Robert little brother, I'm kinda talking to him." She informed me, and I smiled, letting her know I got the info locked in my brain.

"So tell me why, not that long ago, he gone send me a video of him stroking his stick that don't see the sun." She cheesed and we looked at her with faces of disgust, disappointment, and worry.

"Sis"

"I'm...."

"Wait, why the fuck would he do that?" Teagan got upset, and Destiny shrugged.

"Nah deadass, I'm finna call Robert, and tell him about that." She said, and her sister mugged her.

"Bruh this why I never tell you shit, always being a snitch on my momma."

"Man whatever, y'all to young."

"Will girl was it at least a nice video?" Brooklyn asked and I just shook my head.

"Yeah, y'all wanna see it?" She smiled.

"No ma'am, I don't wanna see no 12 year old stuff." Brook shook her head.

"Yeah that a be foul of us." I added.

"Y'all acting like we ain't only 3 years apart." She shrugged.

"I'm just saying he seems like a Foreigner. Speeds up towards the end, type beat." Brook joked, and I broke out in laughs, getting the joke.

"I'm sorry he did that." The girl on the bed spoke up.