23. Boys Night

Thanks for 7k views <3

Robert June Clarksin -

"She my lil bitch, but I call her my trick" I freestyled, using the remote controller as a fake microphone.

"She be over there chilling, while I'm fucking all the thots. Fucking all the pretty thots." I continued

"Aye!" They hyped me up.

"Fucking all these pretty thots, then she make 'em all disappear from my mind, call her female Thanos. I call her. We call her female Thanos." I finished off with laughter and they joined.

"Wait I'm remembering something." Delas spoke and all are heads turned to him.

"I do got a story to tell." He smirked at us, and I started to clap my heads.

"Tell it to us, brother." I geeked.

"Alright, so why it was this one time. Destiny called me over to her house right."

"Right, right..." We all pushed him and I snapped my fingers.

"She told me she wanted to watch something with me... So I thought we was finna Nexflix and Chill-"

"Okay, I see you on yo little boy shit." I said, making everyone laugh, and him roll his eyes.

"Yeah, it was some little LITTLE boy thoughts, compared to what she pulled up on her phone." He appeared shook, just thinking back on it, making everyone more interested.

"What she pull up dawg?" Fezco asked the question, we all wondered.

"So she went to twitter, and pulled up this video, of this girl getting her shit tour up." He did a nasty mug and are mouths dropped.

"The fuck?!"

"Damn, girls a freak."

"On G, Destiny don't seem like the type to do that." I squinted my eyes.

"She not, she not, hear me out." He smirked, geeking to continue.

"I took the airpods out are ears, and I turn to her, she look up at me all innocent and shit. I asked her, 'you want that treatment?' My guy." He shook his head.

"What she say?" Sylas chuckled.

"Pfft, she gone be like, 'Will' in this little seducing voice... man when I tell you, I hopped up so mother fucking fast, and started unbuckling my pants." Every one looked at him with shocked looks, as I clapped my hands.

"That's my boy! What happened next?" I smiled.

"Man, don't even get all geeked, because here she go on her boring shit. She gone get up and be like, 'I don't- I don't know'.." He spoke in a girl voice, rolling his eyes, and we all laughed at his saltiness.

"Why she do that for?" I questioned.

"That's what I was asking, I was mad as fuck too. She gone be like, 'now that I'm thinking about it, we are only 12, and it was my first time feeling horny... blah blah blah.' That shit had me pissed." He pouted.

"Damn... she really made my son feel like he was gone get some." I said to myself, feeling sorry.

"What y'all do after that?" Sylas questioned.

"I laughed at her, and I know she was feeling embarrassed as hell, so we just watched a movie." He shrugged, and I half mugged.

"Couldn't be me, but if that was me... I would've left that girl for dirt." I snarked.