7. Leave Me Be

"It's the best anime out, no cap nigga. Watch it, watch it!" Noah shouted to someone over the phone, while walking out his room.

I tried to watch All Day & A Night, but I was distracted by the yelling of my name, coming from out said.

"Somebody calling you." Noah said, and I looked at him, as he stood close to the TV, like he wouldn't be able to see the movie from the couch.

And... don't he think I fucking heard... I rolled my eyes. He's literally a little kid in a mans body.

I got up and walked over to the window, peaking out, I seen Trenten and a white mixed boy, with ginger waves. They stood next to my house's skinny tall tree.

I sighed, and walked over to the door, opening it, I looked out, and a smile grew on his face.

"Come here" he put his arms out stretching the e. I rolled my eyes, with a slight smile, and closed the door behind me, before I walked over to him.

"You couldn't just knock?" I asked, confused on why he had to yell my name.

He put his hand out and I shook it, "Nah bro, I gotta get my anger out somehow." He joked with a big smile, and the gingered boy chuckled.

"Oh, this the homie, Fezco." Trenten introduced, and I showed a welcoming smile.

"Wassup, my name Brook" I said, and he put his hand out, I accepted the shake.

"You wanna walk to the store with us?" Trent' asked, and my eyes traveled down, a blue Mavericks shirt, black ripped Hollister jeans, and all white Foamposites. I quickly went over my outfit in my head.

I look decent.

"Yeah" I answered, it's not like I have anything else to do.

"So like, do you have any other friends?" Trenten made conversation, as we started walking. Me on the side of him, and Fezco following behind us.

"Yeah, I haven't talked to her in a minute, she went out of town three weeks ago." I told him, and he frowned.

"So... you don't got any friends." He answered his on question, making me smack my lips, and Fezco laugh.

"Man, I'd beat your ass" I got defensive he put his hands up, faking like he was scared.

"Nah but, why sometimes I don't be seeing you on the bus?" He dropped the act, looking over at me and I wondered, why have I never seen him on the bus?

"I do hybrid homeschooling." I explained, and he eyebrows furrowed.

"That's that thing where you do some days at school and some at home?" He asked as we crossed the street and I nodded, confirming he was right.

We continued to talk the whole walk, Fezco staying for the most part quiet.

15mins later.... THE STORE

"We buying something from Dollar General, we buying something from Dollar General, we buying something from Dollar-" Trenten repeated as we walked down the isle.